VII

Creating Pogtopia

======================================
Getting used to each other
======================================

The four had been hard at work making the ravine a home. The whole area was lit up by torches, somewhat proper stairs were made for an "easy" exit or entrance, and they had built rooms for them.

"Rooms" would be an overstatement. In actuality, they dug two holes in the walls of the ravine and placed beds in. One room for the only woman and the other for the group of boys.

Throughout this process, Wilbur was able to establish Tubbo as a spy and Tommy had pitched the new name of this nation. It was now called Pogtopia, home of the champs.

Along the way, y/n had come to learn about Techno. Specifically his infatuation with potato farming.

Y/n would come back from hours of gathering materials to see Techno creating a large potato farm. Sometimes walking over to steal a few stacks of baked ones to take with her on her trips. She also had some interesting conversations with the man. Most of the time he would rant about the ancient techniques of the Chinese or Greek and Roman gods, but sometimes they would joke around and get to know one another.

It was a new morning. Y/n was up early to make something other than potatoes to eat. There was nothing wrong with Techno's potatoes, they were quite tasty. But having them over and over gets a little boring.

Before she could make her way to the kitchen, which was just a bunch of furnaces, a few counters, and a cooler, she passed by the farm. Techno was there tending to his potatoes.

"Good morning, Techno," the e/c eyed woman greeted.

Techno looked back at the woman who was leaning against the entrance of the underground farm.

"Morning," he said in his stoic voice.

Y/n looked around. She noticed the multiple sacks of potatoes that littered the floor by the farm. The sight of it all was somewhat unsettling yet impressive.

"How long have you been working?" She asked, a hint of concern rising in her voice.

"I haven't slept," Techno replied as if it was just something to brush off.

"Shouldn't you sleep?" Y/n asked now fully concerned for the man.

"Revolution waits for no man."

"Good morning my friends!" Wilbur greeted striding into the farm.

"Morning," Techno replied once again.

Y/n approached the brunette. Wilbur's shoulder appeared to look a little better. He could lift it without wincing from the pain now. But that wasn't the only thing to seem to have changed. He was wearing something new. His hair was tucked underneath a black beanie, leaving a tuft of hair out in the front. A long brown coat flowed down to his knees on top of a white shirt. Along with a short black cloak over that. Black fingerless gloves covered the palms of his hand. Finishing off with black pants and gray ankle boots.

"Wil, could you please tell Techno to go to bed? He hasn't slept all night," Y/n begged, hoping her colleague would have more luck than she did.

"You haven't slept?" Wilbur asked.

"I'll tell you what I told y/n, revolution waits for no man," the pink-haired man repeated.

"At least take a nap after breakfast," y/n suggested.

Techno debated the woman's words.

"Depends, what's for breakfast?" He asked.

"Whatever you want," y/n replied, hopeful.