Freddy Krueger Headcanons

Author's Note: Here's some Freddy headcanons. I don't have a lot at the moment. Hope you enjoy!

____________________________________________

• Freddy is 5'8.

• You guessed it! He's a fucking asshole.

• But guess what? It's all a cover up. Freddy may seem confident but let's be honest, that dude is full of insecurities.

• That being said, he's an asshole because that's the only way he can be taken seriously. He can't be self conscious like the Slashers that cover their face.

• He can go in and out of the dream world willingly. So you don't have to be dreaming to encounter him.

• This guy is so touch starved. Literally putting your hand on his shoulder will make him melt.

• He loves spicy food and caffeine.

Don't bring up his ex wife or his daughter. You're just asking for trouble.

• In a world full of slashers, Freddy only gets along with a couple of guys. Chucky is tolerable. Pinhead is somewhat of a friend. Everyone else? Fucking can't stand them.

• He kind of permanently smells like smoke. It's not necessarily an unpleasant smell. He smells like a campfire no matter how much he showers.

• Freddy and Pennywise are similar in a way. Fear is their driving force. Their main fuel. That being said, the only reason you can develop a relationship with our favorite dream demon is to not be scared of him. If you're terrified during your first few encounters he won't hesitate to kill you. But if you're not scared, or at least minimally scared, it will confuse the hell out of him. And if that's the case he'll keep you around longer.

• Freddy likes to be in control, or at least feel like he is.

• If you're in a relationship with him he's not letting you in the boiler room. He cares about you too much and doesn't want you to get burned.

• Freddy is surprisingly artistic. He can draw pretty well. When he's not out murdering helpless teens and has nothing better to do, he'll sketch out tons of things in a notepad.

• He can be rather romantic when he tries to be. He's rather blunt and rude and he doesn't try to be. Once you get past his tough guy persona he's a big sweetheart.

____________________________________________

Author's Note: And that's all for now. If you would like for me to write more Freddy headcanons, let me know!