Art The Clown Relationship Headcanons

Author's Note: You guys can judge me all you want. I've said it in the past and I'll say it again: I love clowns. I love clowns a little too much actually. I just can't explain it. Anyways here's some relationship headcanons for Art because I don't see a lot of people write about him and I have a death wish because I really, really want to hug him.

• First things first, I don't think that Art really cares about being in a relationship

• First things first, I don't think that Art really cares about being in a relationship. I don't think the idea of a relationship would even gloss over his mind if you hadn't had brought it up.

• That being said, Art takes a while to come around. His feelings for you are confusing. When he first met you he couldn't decide if you were his next victim or not.

• Also, a relationship? All he can think is, "Why would they want to be in a relationship with me?"

• But alas, Art comes around. And being his partner is...interesting.

• I don't think Art really has a home. There's no indication that he does. So expect random visits from a very bloody clown at the most odd hours of the night.

• If you're even the tiniest bit squeamish over blood, Art is not the one for you. Most of time when he comes home, he's drenched in it.

• Also Art is not very understanding of personal boundaries. He will ditch the clown suit in front of you without even thinking about it. And Terrifier 2 confirmed that he, in fact, doesn't wear underwear underneath it.

• Art will attempt to respect your boundaries after a lot of explaining.

• When it comes to affection, Art is interesting to say the least.

• He's surprisingly very huggy. He's also very keen on forehead and nose kisses.

• He really likes to hug you from behind. He wraps his arms around tight and puts his head in the crook of your neck.

• Sometimes Art's way of showing affection can get out of hand though.

"Real hearts are not acceptable Valentine's Day gifts, Art. And neither are eyeballs."

• If you're in a relationship with Art get ready for random clown nonsense happening way too often.

• The miming doesn't stop. Don't expect it to.

• And when I say you'll be dealing with clown stuff constantly, I mean it. That man will bring an air horn to bed and I'm not joking.

• I do feel like Art might do some of these things less if you've known him for a really long time though.

• Depending on how long you've been with Art, you will eventually see him without the clown makeup.

• Not many things scare Art, but anyone seeing his face is without the makeup is definitely one of them. It's one of the only times you'll see Art vulnerable.

• In the end, Art is a handful to be with. But he's surprisingly sweet to be around.

• Just remember, there is no such thing as changing Art the Clown. Good luck even trying.

 Good luck even trying