Brahms Heelshire Headcanons

Author's Note: Heres a few of my personal Brahms Heelshire headcanons! Hope you enjoy! 🖤

____________________________________________

• He stinks more often than you might expect. He just doesn't take care of himself when he should. Personal hygiene isn't his strong suit. But don't worry. If he even has the slightest fondness of you, he'll jump in the shower at your command.

• He likes to garden. He's not sure why he likes it so much. Maybe because it gives him something to do.

• Brahms doesn't have much control over his voice. He can shift from that high pitched voice to a baritone without even meaning to.

• He likes going on walks. Only on the perimeters of the Heelshire property though.

• He loves sweet food. Candy, cake, icecream. You name it, he likes it.

• He also really likes baking.

• Doesn't understand personal boundaries. It can be quite annoying sometimes.

• That being said, if he likes you and you remind him of these boundaries, he'll get better at not invading personal space.

• Literally any affection will make him blush and become weak at the knees.

• He's ticklish.....very ticklish.

____________________________________________

Author's Note: That's all for now. Sorry it wasn't many but I'll be writing more! What headcanons would you guys like to see?

 Sorry it wasn't many but I'll be writing more! What headcanons would you guys like to see?