Bubba Sawyer Headcanons

Author's Note: Here we go! These are some headcanons for Bubba Sawyer. Some of these are a little bit NSFW. They're not too bad though.

I hope you enjoy!

_______________________

• Bubba is 6'6.

• He gets easily excited and easily upset. His emotions are nothing short of extreme.

• He likes to garden, believe it or not. Eating only meat isn't the best thing for anyone. He has attempted to incorporate more vegetables into his diet and the rest of the Sawyer family.

• It's pretty self explanatory but Bubba is very insecure.

• Bubba loves praise both in day to day settings and in the bed 👀.

• He's a huggy person and very touch starved. If you're in a relationship with him give him tons of hugs and kisses.

• He's very shy and it'll take him a while to warm up to new people.

• He's not really "blood hungry" like other slashers. He only really kills when his brothers tell him to do so.

• He loves music, especially songs from the 60s and early 70s.

• He's messy. Honestly, if you're in a relationship with him you are probably going to be cleaning up after him. He tries to clean the best he can but he's not good at it. Plus, whatever it is is bound to get messed up again.

• He can't read very well. Drayton never put Bubba in school. He went through "homeschool" which didn't include much learning at all.

• Bubba is obviously good with his hands. Whether it be cutting meat, sewing masks together, or...other things. He has a gentle touch but a rough touch when he needs it.

____________________________________________

Author's Note: And that's it! Sorry for this one having less than the others. I hope it was sufficient though.

 I hope it was sufficient though