Pavi Largo Catch Up

Authors Note: So I was reading some other people's horror movie books and noticed that people have started to add Pavi and Luigi from Repo! The Genetic Opera. And although that movie is a musical, it is also a horror movie. It fits so well in the horror genre. And it's no secret that Pavi and Luigi have their violent sides. So I'm adding them to this book because...why not? Everyone else is doing it. I might as well do it.

________________________________

How You Met:

You had known Pavi for a little over a year. You had worked with Amber Largo before, making her dresses and personalized latex corsets, and she introduced you to him. After that, Pavi soon fell in love with your talent and hired you as the family's official personal stylist. The last one had to take a personal leave after a violent encounter with Pavi's brother, Luigi. You on the other hand. found your job to be much safer than anticipated. You knew beforehand that taking a job working for any member of the Largo family would be a risk. But after a few months passed you really started to have fun.

"(Y/N), my sister wants you to make this," Pavi said, entering your workshop.

He opened up a magazine and sat it on my desk, revealing a model in a latex minidress. I walked over from my workstation and went over to the desk, picking up the magazine.

"She's really getting obsessed with latex and vinyl, isn't she?" you mumbled, taking a closer look at the picture.

"Almost as obsessed as she is with going under the knife," Pavi laughed.

You glanced up at Pavi, taking a good look at the woman's face he wore as a mask. You squinted your eyes as you noticed the skin was starting to look rather splotchy.

"Pavi, you need a new mask," you said.

"No, I don't," he said, sitting down in a chair in front of your desk.

"I think you do," you insisted.

He simply shrugged and put his legs up, resting his feet on your desk. You sighed as you watched him do so.

"You can go now."

"And why would I do that? It's much more fun in here watching you work," Pavi said.

Pavi had a habit of doing this. He'd come in with a minor request and then find an excuse to stay. It didn't bother you all that much but today was a busy day. You were making two outfits for Amber, a suit for Luigi, and a dress for some guest who would be arriving at Gene-Co.

You didn't have the time to entertain him.

"I have to work, Pavi," you said sternly.

"Take a break. Talk to me," he said, pouting his faux face.

"I don't have time."

"Alright...alright. But may I make another request?"

You rolled your eyes. There was already so much work to be done in such little time.

"Yes," you said.

He stood up and walked over to you. His hand reached up and caressed your face, grazing over your skin.

"Come with me tonight and help me find a new face," he said.

It wasn't much of a request. It was much more of a statement. A demand.

You nodded your head in agreement.

"Consider it a date," he said with a smile.

How Long You've Been Together: 5 months

Your Wedding Dress:

Your Wedding Suit/Tux:

____________________________

Author's Note: And that's all for now! See you in the next chapter! 🖤