Bo Sinclair NSFW Alphabet

Author's Note: What's this? My first time ever writing anything remotely smut related? Yep. Here we are. It was a long time coming honestly. I've NEVER written smut before, only the occasional sexual innuendo. So please go easy on me. This also means that this book is officially being tagged as mature.

Warning: This chapter is for 18+. Minors do not interact.

A=Aftercare (what they're like after sex)

Bo is surprisingly attentive when it comes to aftercare. He'll help clean you up and once that's done you can expect some cuddling.

B=Body Part (what's their favorite body part of yours)

He's an ass guy. Surprise, surprise. It doesn't matter if your butt is big or small or flat, he doesn't care.

C=Cum (anything to do with cum, basically)

When it comes to location, Bo actually doesn't have much of a preference. He'll probably go with whatever you insist on. He'll pull out if you want or he'll cum inside you. He likes to respect your preference since he doesn't really have one.

D=Dirty Secret (a dirty secret of theirs)

First off, he likes hair pulling. Something about it really gets him going. So pull his hair a little bit. And secondly, he has a major praise kink but I doubt he'll admit to it.

E=Experience (how experienced are they? do they know what they're doing)

Bo is actually decently experienced. He's had a few one night stands and a few hook ups with tourists who hadn't realized how unlucky they were. He knows what he's doing most of the time and if he doesn't, he can learn quick.

F=Favorite Position (this goes without saying)

Missionary. A bit vanilla, perhaps, but he wants to be able to see you. On the rare occasion, he'll go for doggy style. And if you can convince him to sub, cowgirl it is.

G=Goofy (are they more serious in the moment? are they humorous? etc.)

Bo isn't that goofy when it comes to sex, however, he's not serious 100% of the time either. He likes sex to be fun for both you and him. He's a tease and can be rather playful sometimes.

H=Hair (how well groomed are they? does the carpet match the drapes? etc.)

Bo is pretty well groomed down there. He usually keeps his hair trimmed. As for body hair on his partner, he doesn't really mind. It's just hair after all.

I=Intimacy (how are they during the moment, intimately/romantically speaking?)

Bo can be very intimate but you might have to break down some of his walks first. Vulnerability isn't a strong suit of his and it may take a while to see his soft, intimate side.