Chapter 1

(29th June) 

Hellooo! Bonjour! 

 *Squeals* 

I have read many many books in Wattpad. Little of all the stories has come into my head as a dream and here it is! 

This is my first time publishing. I actually wanted to publish on weekend, but Eh! Who cares?

So, here is the chapter! Enjoy! 

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

OMG! How much more boring could this day be? Right now I am sitting in this Outrageously boring Biology class. (No offence for biology. Sorry) Oh come on, who will just go zoom in on a plant to see how photosynthesis is going on in the plants on daily basis, huh? (*me from future looking down at me from present* little did i know, that this would be the last boring day that would ever be for months to come)  Anyways, I put my head down and sleep. They can't give me detention cause my dad owns this school. Perks of being the Alpha's daughter! Ha! 

Hi, my name is Aella Jones. I have stunning electric blue eyes and the most beautiful shade of dirty blonde hair. Ya I like to compliment myself. And I will turn 18 in a few weeks. I am a werewolf.

 (A/N: Those who don't know about werewolfs read from here. Those who do, I will put a mark where it will end)

 Yes, a werewolf. A werewolf is a being which can shift into a wolf any time they want and have heightened senses of sight, smell, strength, agility, and knowledge etc.

We live in a pack. A pack is basically a group of werewolves living together in a community, usually inside the forests. And no, it's not like they live in itty bitty huts. They live in big houses. It is like a rich, small town. There are paths, gatherings, shops and everything in there.

The leader is called an Alpha. They have immense power and the highest rank. Next is the Luna. She is the female version of the Alpha and no one can disrespect them both.

The next rank holder is the Beta. He assists the Alpha in many things and is usually the Alpha's best friend. If there isn't a Luna, the Beta has to plan all the festivals, gatherings etc.

Next is the Gamma. He can assist the Luna. 

The Luna is the Alpha's Fated or Chosen Mate. A mate is like a soulmate. A werewolf can find them once they turn 18. If a person doesn't have a mate, they feel like their other half is missing. When they find their mate though, it clicks right into place. They can get to know who their mate is by touching them, eye contact and the smell of them. Their mate's scent would be the most awesome scent they ever have smelled and if they follow it, they would reach their mate. If they are close by, only then, their scent can be smelled and followed. And by touching your mate, sparks erupt.

Fated mates form better bonds than Chosen mate. 

There are even Rogues. Rogues are the werewolves who were expelled from their pack because of doing something horribly wrong. They usually are evil and bad. There are even some rogues who are forced to become rogues like for example, their packs are killed, and they have no one else. So, they run. The forced rogues are usually good and not evil. But majority of the rogues are evil. And the thing that will differentiate them is their horrible blood red eyes and scent like rotten trash.

And lastly, Hunters. These are humans. They usually hunt werewolves. They use wolfbane or silver weapons. Those two can make any werewolf weak. 

(A/N: It ends heerrreee)