Chapter 8

3rd Person's P.O.V:

"Give me all your money." A man said as he popped out from behind a tree.

What

She mentally scoffed as she threw her fist and punched the man in the nose. She grinned maliciously, hearing a satisfying crack.

All the training had come to good use, she thought, while the man was seeing stars from the force of the punch.

He couldn't recover himself soon enough and found himself pinned to the ground with a silver knife inches from his throat.

"You're fast!" The man remarked, but only got a glare as his response. He forced his wavering eyes to look at the woman's eyes and not her body. 

"I am a werewolf too! I would never do something like that to a fellow werewolf. " He exclaimed, now fearing all his life's decisions.

"Why did you do that?" A cold voice came.

The man looked surprised but answered nonetheless.

"Well, I attacked- actually I didn't attack, it was y-"

The man cleared his throat as he still saw the glare intact on her face."Well, I attacked because...."

"Because?" She urged him on.

"Look, I am a rogue werewolf , just like you. When I saw you, you looked like you had the potential. You had everything but the right training. Just imagine, with so little training, if you are so good, then how much better would you be if you were trained? Well, that and I felt like you had a good future ahead of you. I just want what other rogues want. I will train you, and you can repay me in the future by giving me shelter and protection." The man concluded, ending his speech.

That still didnt explain it.

The woman thought for a while, nodded, and looked at the now-standing man. He was tall, maybe 6'4, and well-built. Around 32-ish with dark skin.

"William. My name is William. " The man introduced himself, forcing his eyes away from the woman's naked body.

"Aella." She mumbled stiffly,  going behind a tree.

A moment later, she emerged, now dressed in a black cloak that reached her legs. She walked towards the town, beckoning him to follow.

The townsfolk parted seeing the figure back but now flanked by a black man who would side her like a bodyguard, a father, a coach. 

-#_#-

Helllooooo!!!!!

I ammmmm baackkkkk!!!

*Claps hands once*, NEW CCHHHAAAARREEECCTERRRR!!! *squeals*

WWWOOOHOOOOO!!!*squeals - again* Who is he? 

Do you think he is a liiiitttleeee sus? Or does he really want only protection? I think its the second one. 

She really has changed, hasnt she? 

Thatssss ittt!!! 

Byeeeeee

Thank You!

- Your Author