Chapter 11

Aella's P.O.V :

Family Bond. There are two types of family bonds. Birth bond and chosen bond.

First, about the birth bond. When a werewolf is born, it automatically gets added to its respective family bond if the bond exists. If the bond doesn't, the first child will be added to the bond formed between the mother and father. Even if the child is put up for adoption, given away, or not seen or contacted for more than 5 years, the moment the child/person sees and communicates with their family, the bond regenerates, but now, with time. In this bond, the members of that bond can communicate and sense each other's feelings if there is no barrier preventing them from entering one another's minds.

Chosen bond. This is for someone like an adopted kid or non-related people—like mates. They spend time together and a bond forms. They can communicate with each other using mind links, which will only be accessible to them.

"Aella! Are you there?" I snapped out of my trance when William shook me like some ragdoll.

"Yes. Yes, I am fine. Don't touch. But ma'am, did you just mention 'family bond'?" I asked, directing the last part to Mrs. Kingsley.

"Yes dear, I did. But first, you might want to sit down for this. " She said.

"As you know, I am Rose Kingsley, and this is my husband, Dean Kingsley." She introduced pointing to the man beside her.

"Dearies, why don't you introduce yourselves?" She asked extremely sweetly.

"I am Sebastian. Eldest and 24 years of age. " A man with the same dirty blonde hair and blue eyes as mine said, only he was more built and a lot taller than me.

"I am Santiago. Second eldest – 22 years old and the most fun brother here. " He said, which earned a couple of "hey!"s.

"Santino 22, twin of Santiago. Don't talk to me." He said, glared, and went on his way up the stairs.

"Don't mind him. I am Silas. Third eldest – 20 years." Another one introduced. He was less built than his elder brothers but well-built nonetheless.

"H-hi I-I am Arlo. 18 and y-your twin. Can I hug you?" He asked and before I could even answer, he had wrapped his hands around me.

I tensed immediately but melted into the hug and wrapped my hands around his neck. He stepped back and I had a good look at him.

He was also the same height as me, with the same hair, and the same eyes. We even had the same face. If we both lost our hair we looked exactly like each other except for the body shape. He was the least built of all his brothers and very very adorable. He looked like the shy type of guy who would want to cuddle up with you and read a bedtime story. In total a hugeeee softie.

I heard someone clear their throat, getting my attention.

"Come sit dear." She told. I obliged and sat on a soft 1 person loveseat.

"I don't know how to start this dear." She said after she had settled in with her husband on her side. She looked at her hand while Dean rubbed her back.

"How about from the beginning?" I offered.

"Yes. Very good." And then she started.

"A long time ago, precisely 18 years ago, was the time when a pair of twins were born and for the first time in more than a century, a baby girl was born to me, to us. She was beautiful. Dirty blonde hair which sat on top of her head like a crown and brilliant blue eyes which shone like the lit sea on a full moon day. I knew the first time I picked her up that she would be one of the finest rulers this kingdom would ever have. The kingdom celebrated that night, drinking and partying.

But alas, not everyone was that happy. That night, the moon goddess came into my dreams, telling me that the girl was destined more than to be a prissy princess. She told me that she was not to be a spoiled rich princess who loved makeup, spent time lavishly, and dreamt about cute boys. She was to be the girl molded in the hands of fights, betrayal, hurt, and mostly love. The goddess told me that the girl was to be given away. We were all devastated. But we had to oblige, we were talking about the goddess here.

That night, Dean traveled to one of the farthest alphas on this land and swapped the alpha's dead baby girl with our girl. The Alpha of that pack didn't suspect anything because the girl had just died and even no one knew about it yet. Do you know who that girl is dear?" She asked.

I shook my head – no. Of course, I wouldn't know. It could be anyone like there are so many alphas and so many daug-

"It's you, my dear. You are our daughter." Cue the trumpet. Then I fainted. 

-#_#- 

Hellloooooo unniiccooorrrnnsss (and its riders {if you want})

Welcome, welcome.

For some time, this will be like long - lost daughter. And no, she wont find her mate or anyone nice here. 

So, how are you liking the story so far?

What will happen next?

Did she faint because of shock or something else?

Like maybe she is getting her po-

*slaps hand over her mouth* Tooooo much informationnn.

Okay, that's it!

Byeeeee

Thank you!

- Your Author