Chapter 6

Aella's P.O.V

I woke up in the morning to hear my mate in the shower. It sounded so weird to say it. 'My Mate'! Oh ya! We marked and mated last night. I blush as I remember what happened last night.

I get up and go to the spare bathroom to brush my teeth and see the mark. The mark usually forms a beautiful tattoo. If the two are very powerful people, their mate's name would be engraved underneath it. I snap out of it when the shower shuts down. I see the mirror and gasp.

It is just a bite mark! No! No! No! This should not be happening. What is wrong? That thing should be a beautiful tattoo.

I see my mate come out of the shower wearing only a towel. His eyes fill with lust before turning into utter disgust. 

"What are you doing here?" My mate bellows.

"Huh? What do you mean? I am your mate."

He scoffs"Yeah not anymore."

"Wha-"

"I Aaron Vanidestite reject you, Aella Jones, as my mate and Luna" 

"WHAT!" I yell as I feel my heart break into a million pieces. "Why are you doing this? I did nothing wrong! " I cry out as I clutch my chest and slide down the wall, tears streaming down my face. An official rejection of a werewolf by her/ his bond is as painful as giving birth to twins. and that's saying a lot.

"Oh, you don't know? Who would want a mate like you? See! You are so weak. Just a pathetic excuse for a werewolf. " He spits in disgust. His words cut through my heart as if they were coated with silver and added wolfsbane to it.

How dare he. How dare he. HOW DARE HE. HOW DARE HE.

"Fine! You know what? I don't need an awful mate like you who can't realise my worth. I Aella Jones accept your rejection Aaron Vanidestite." I spit out his name as if it were acid on my tongue. Well, it is now. I slowly clutched the side of a nearby table before pulling myself up.

I push past him to grab my suitcase and shove all my things into it angrily. Clothes. Wallet. Money. Shoes. Food. Yes, food.

When I was done, I went to Em's room to see her typing away on her phone.

"Umm, Em?" I start towards her.

"Who do you think you are, talking to me?? You are now not my Luna or any sort of a higher rank member! I was with you all these years because you were in a better rank than me! Who would even want to be your friend? Now go away you old hag!!" She spits out. My eyes widen in shock. She's my best friend; she doesn't mean that! Of course, she doesn't. 

"No, you don't mean that right Em? Ya, you don't! This is all just a prank. Just a prank." My voice comes down to a whisper by the end.

"No this is not! NOW GET OUT!" She yells, returning to her phone as if I'm nothing more than some lowlife she was making time to speak to.

I-It's ok It's ok everything will be alright. Yes, everything will be. This is not the end of my life.

I get out of the room as soon as possible, running down with my suitcase in hand, and go straight into the first car I see. I ask the driver, I hope politely, to drive me to my pack. When he asks if I have asked permission, I nod.

A rigorous 3 hours later, we arrive at my pack's pack house. I run inside only wanting my mother's soothing word while she hugs me.

"MA!" I call out into the pack house. I was too loud as all the pack members living here came outside their suites.

My mom rushes downstairs with dad in tow.

"Ma! He rejected me, Mom! He didn't even get to know me, Mom! And dad! He marked and mated with me! Then he rejected me!! And Em! She insulted me! She was like you are no best friend of mine." I start sobbing, tears flooding my eyes. I am now in my safe haven, No one can harm me now. Not her, not anyone.

 My dad raises his hand forcing me to stop.

"I, Alpha William Jones, banish you, Aella Jones, from this pack and disown you! You are no longer a Jone's family member or this pack member and are now a rogue. I feel disrespected to have a child like u born into this prestigious family."

What the actual hell happened today?? 

-------

Heyyyy!

How'ch doing??

*Gun shots go off.* *She hides behind a couch.*Ok ok please don't kill me. I know, I haven't updated in over 2 weeks but I am too young to die! *Peeks out from behind the couch.* *Bullet comes right at her* *Squeals and ducks*

Anyways, *claps hand once*

THEY BETRAYED HER!

Her mate rejected her!

Her bestfriend shut her off!

Her parents banished and disowned her!

Or are they her par- *slaps hand over her mouth*

*winks* Hint hint 

So, get to know more things in the upcoming chapter!!

Ok soooo byeeeeee.

Thank youuuu

- Your Author