Chapter 9

Aella's P.O.V:

It had been almost 2 months since William had started to train me. Since then, we have run together, eaten together, and trained together. He had become like a father figure to me.

I shocked myself and William with how fast and agile I was. It was as if my body was water-wild but also calm. Within a few weeks, I could take William down.

I had learnt whatever I could from him, so he took me to Garrem, his trainer, who lived in a cave.

Apparently, many years ago, when William was still a kid, he was bullied and abused because he was a black man. Garrem saw that and took him in, cared for him like his own son, and taught him to fight. Then William joined a pack and became a coach. William would always stop talking there, not going any further. I didn't push it either, he wasn't ready to tell it yet, like me.

( A/N: I don't like people who judge or bully someone based on their race, skin color, or the way they look. If anyone does that here or if I see any message like that, I will delete the message and report the person. It angers me!! Anyway, good day continue)

Garrem trained me well. I could bring him down too(well he was a bit on the older side). We stayed there for a few weeks. In those few weeks, I got thinking. Even I wanted to be independent. Not always leaning on my dad's money. I don't even know if I should call him that. I needed a job. So, I thought and thought. A job which could move along with me... Of course!

Street-fighting!

So, I started street-fighting. I came to be known as 'Aeris'.

I would go to new arenas every once in a while. Moving was not a problem. The people in the arena would bet against me as I was a newbie and a 'girl'.

This would happen in all the rings too often. Sexist pigs! So, I would win and I got rich soon.

I should say, those people bet a large chunk against me. Let's just say, some were not happy with me winning.

Currently, we were traveling in our human forms near a society. A society in the werewolf world is like a place where werewolves who don't want to be in a pack stay together. Like little colonies. One cannot say they are rogues, but they are not in a pack either.

My usual black cloak enclosed me while William wore casual clothes - a shirt and some shorts - not looking like a grim reaper like me. Maybe that's the reason people were parting like the red sea earlier when they saw me. Who cares?

Anyways, we were walking near a society when someone knocked me over, causing me to land flat on my face, but I balanced myself at the last minute in the 'Plank' pose. Before I could defend myself, they got off of me. I stood up suddenly causing my hood to come off. It was a wolf, bigger than most but smaller than mine. It went behind a tree and out came a man around my age, just a little older.

" I am so sorry. I wa-" He stopped abruptly as he looked at me.

"Wait...... why do you look like Alec?" He asked himself.

"Alec?" William questioned.

"Yes, she and he are both the same height, same hair color, look and even the same eye color!" He exclaimed rather loudly, pointing at me.

"Please can you come with me?" He asked.

"Why should we? You are a stranger. We literally just met you." William said the thing on both of our minds.

"Just for a night. I just want you to be shown to them please. " He begged. Am I a possession to be 'shown to them'?

But still, I agreed. Who would say no to free sleeping space and food? "Ok," I spoke for the first time.

OOf! My voice had gone deeper for a) the recent scar on my neck made by that rogue. Don't worry, I peeled his skin to shreds, then I plucke- ok enough. And reason b) for not speaking in... Wait... How long has it been? With William, I would just do head gestures when he asked something. So... last I spoke was telling thank you to Garrem, while leaving his cave. No big deal. Just 5 weeks, 4 days, 7 hours. Ya, no big deal at all.

*They are talking.* My wolf, Andra reminded me.

*Yeah* I said back.

"... oh and by the way, I am Chris, and welcome to The Royal Society!" He said waking ahead to the large gates.

"I am William and this is Aella." William introduced.

Chris froze. "Did you just say Aella?" He questioned.

"Yes now walk. We have places to be at tomorrow." I said. Not to be rude, but this guy was walking too slowly.

"Ya right, sorry. Anyways, come on!" Chris said gesturing ahead.

A few minutes later, we found ourselves in front of a mansion. Chris went ahead and rang the doorbell.

Soon, I heard a stampede of footsteps headed our way.

A butler opened the door and gestured for us to go to the living room. We went ahead and I froze.

Did seeing the royal family standing in front of us surprise me more, or did a boy looking like a replica of me surprise me more? No, those all didn't surprise me. Because I was stunned by the fact that they all looked exactly like me. 

-#_#-

Helllloooooooooo everryoonneeeee!!!! *squeals* 

Anyways, OMG! She is a powerful young lady indeed! 

She could take down her trainer and her trainer's trainer (who is btw an old man...)

Who do you think is Alec? 

The Royal Society! But it doesn't seem royal enough! I couldn't think of a better name. 

She is standing in front of a family looking like her!!

What will happen next? Why do they look like her? Or more importantly why does she lo- *slaps hand over her mouth* 

Ok thats enough!!

Byeeeeee!

Thank You!

- Your Author