Chapter 12

Aella's Dream:

"I, Raymond Jones, banish you, Aella Jones, from this pack, and you are now a rogue," Raymond says.

"Why, dad? Why? "What did I do wrong?" The old, naive Aella asked incredulously.

"You are nothing but a fool." A waste of space, a disgrace, an embarrassment. We never wanted you. Never come back. Never show your face to me again. " He says as he throws a duffel bag at her, snatching away her suitcase.

The girl felt something break inside me. Yeah, must be her heart...

"Yes, father," Aella says and looks at her mother, just to get a look of sadness and desperation.

She turns her back to them as her eyes start filling up with tears. A traitorous tear falls gently on her cheek, running lone from the rest. She wipes it away quickly, not wanting to show the others how much they have hurt her.

She walked to the border and stepped out of her pack, her home, but not before she heard her mother on the family link.

"El, we have put some money on your credit card. It is in your bag. Please don't forget that we love you.

Aella's P.O.V:

I felt anger, blinding rage.

How could they? First, they banish me, then tell me they love me? Ridiculous! Utterly ridiculous.

I started feeling a warmth envelop my hands and soon spread to my whole body. It was like my mind had discovered something new, like something had snapped open in me. I felt different. I don't know how.

Suddenly I felt the bed give away under me. Wait... bed?

Mrs. Kingsley. Moon Goddess. Shadow. Story. Daughter. ME!

I suddenly snapped my eyes open and looked up? Up? I was  on the floor. Around me was warm ash. 

Was this some kind of a ritual?

I needed some answers and immediately. 

3rd Person P.O.V :

A few mins ago*

They all stared at Aella in shock. Well, Aella's unconscious body.

She had set fire to the whole bed, making all the nurses rush out and the Kingsley family standing with open mouths.

The doctors had already arrived and taken the tests needed to check if Aella was their daughter or not. But now it was not necessary, she had already started developing her powers.

"Where the **** am I??" Came the raging voice of the now livid and angry-looking Aella.

"Dear, dear. Calm down. You fainted, so we brought you to the pack hospital."

 "Shadow and William have never left your side ever since."

--

Aella's P.O.V :

"Ok, now take a deep breath. Feel the air around you. Imagine how powerful it would be in tornados and cyclones. Imagine how gentle it would be in a cool summer breeze. Imagine it in your hand, like a softball." Rose said.

It was a few days since that whole 'Hospital Drama' scene and everyone had known me ever since. The results, of whether I was their daughter or not, came positive, confirming that I was indeed their daughter. Ever since then, I was their 'long lost daughter'. I felt kind of good, to be honest. I felt belonged. Living as a rogue for months changed my perspective.

Oh ya, and all that weird stuff, I felt when I was in the hospital. My hair was turning black and my eyes were slowly purple. Ya NO BIGGIE! Rose's hair was black, yes, but I don't know who had PURPLE eyes.

I was currently standing in a huge garden, connecting to the forest, where almost the whole colony had come to watch me.

It was kind of stressful, but I also felt good with all the attention. I was never the one to shy away from it. Instead, I bathed in it.

"Try again." Came Rose's voice, breaking me out of my trance. How could I let down my guard so easily in front of them? They were basically strangers until a few days ago. But now? Alright alright enough thinking, now concentrate Aella.

I nodded and tried again.

*Try putting some of your emotions in it* Came Andra's voice.

*Thanks!* I replied, feeling even more confident.

*Try thinking of how the wind runs in our fur when we go on runs, or how happy we feel when we run through the forest.* She suggested. I nodded my head mentally back to her.

I thought about it all. The wind playing with my hair, the wind running over our fur.

And soon, I had a floating ball of wind in my hand, which made my hair blow away from my face, like all those ads they show on T.Vs. The crowd gasped and took a step back. Maybe, I did look ethereal.

"Ok, now try to push it into a building or something," Rose told me.

What if I push too much and something would happen to the building? Nope, not taking any changes today.

It would be better if I pushed it into a tree or something, I thought. Even though I didn't have a good feeling about it, I did it. It would be better on a tree than an animal or a werewolf.

I didn't think much and I pushed. Oops, I should have tried a little less of a force, I thought as a crack resounded.

Suddenly a very very sharp screech of somethi- someone cut through the forest.

-#_#-

Hellooo my lovely woodpeckers! (I dunno why I just said that) 

So, what do you think is going on? 

She has unlocked THE ELEMENTAL!

And what is up with her hair and eyes changing colours? Do you think it is for the better? 

And more, what was all that screech about?

New characters as well as some bonding time coming in the coming chapters! 

So thats it!!!

Byeeee

Thank you!

- Your Author