Chapter 14

Last time on Lost and Crowned, Aella shot an air ball through the air. Everyone, along with Louis, looked in stunned silence as the ball of air hit a tree before it cracked. Then a scream was heard.

3rd Person's P.O.V:

It was silent for a moment before they realized what had happened. No sooner did they realize that than panic flooded through everyone.

"Cain, Cassy! Go get the medical team. Violet get the alpha." Rose commanded immediately, her Luna instincts shining. She ran with urgency towards the origin of the scream, with the rest following her.

They all crowded around the bent-over tree as the alpha arrived. "What happened? What happened? I heard a loud noise and then a holler, and then everything went quiet. " He spoke, coming to the center of the crowd as everyone parted ways.

Aella too pushed through the crowd to see (whom) if she had harmed someone. There was a girl crouched with her hands on her ears a few inches away from the fallen tree. She was shivering in fright. A few meters away from her lay a basket with some leaves and berries in it.

*A few seconds ago* The young girl, who appeared to be around 16-17, was hiding behind a tree observing what all the ruckus was about. She turned to look at the girl (Aella), lost in a trance of jealousy and an emotion unknown to her, when an unknown something came flying towards the tree just beside her. Before the girl could even blink, the tree had fallen just a few inches away from her petrified form.

Aella's P.O.V :

"Lillian!" Everyone turned to look at the source of the voice. It was a boy, perhaps my age. Even the girl seemed to be only a little younger than me.

He pushed through the crowd, elbowing people before he had reached the girl.

"Lillian," he screamed again. "Are you alright? Are you hurt anywhere? Are you alright?" He asked again and again, in a frenzy of panic.

The girl crawled to the boy before hugging him, now breaking into a hysterical fit of sobbing. "Bro-brother." She said before sobbing again.

Ohh, I see. I walked towards them, who were both on the ground. "You aren't hurt anywhere right?" I asked the girl, squatting down to her level. She looked up, and I got a good view of her face. She had a pre-matured face with brownish-gray eyes and brown hair.

She whimpered again with fear. What did I do? Well, this was all because of me. And here I was asking what I did after presumably traumatizing a girl to death.

"You!" The brother yelled again, now standing up after laying the girl gently on the ground. "You did all this!" He shouted again.

"I'm not deaf. I can hear you. " I said, agitating him more. "Look, I know that your sister is in this state because of me, but I didn't know that there was someone else hiding behind a tree like you." He stiffened.

As if I wouldn't know that someone was hiding somewhere staring at me within only 83 meters of my vicinity. Like, for example, one of my brothers, I believe Santino, is looking at me from the 3rd floor, east window of the packhouse right now.

I turned that way to see if I was correct, and indeed I was. I felt pride as I stared into Santino's shocked eyes. I felt so because I had a hard time mastering this particular trick which I had learned from Garrem.

"H-How did you know?" The boy squeaked, now with all the anger dissipated into shyness and embarrassment as his ears tinted themselves red.

"It was like you weren't even trying to hide. You were literally like a 40-foot rock on a watermelon tree." I said.

"But watermelon trees don't exist," he said, trying to understand.

"Exactly."

The alpha guffawed, amused, along with the members present.

"You are forgetting your sister by the way, and why is it taking the medical team so long to come?" I asked, directing the last part to the chief couple, who were still giggling. If this was a serious situation, then the person's soul would already be on its merry way to heaven and the family members thinking about the colour theme for the funeral. 

"Excuse me, excuse me. ****ing move! " An agitated voice was heard. Everyone looked toward the voice. It was the medical team who had come carrying a stretcher and a box. They were all huffing and gasping for air as they stumbled to the middle of the crowd.

"I-is any-one hurt?" The guy who shouted asked, between short gasps of air now bent over with one hand on his hip.

"No", I said, amused at their state. "Then we came all the way, running here, for nothing!!?" He yelled again, with a red complexion. Wow, they were not fit- at all.

They all collapsed to the ground with their hands on the ground while looking up with closed eyes and breathing heavily. This is actually not funny anymore. The hospital is just a few kilometers from here. I saw it on the way to the pack house. And they were tired from just running from there to here?

I turned back to look at the boy. "What's your name?" "Louis," he said.

I just hmmed before turning my back to them and walking away, leaving behind me all the noise.

-#_#-

Hellooooo

Wow, even i'm surprised by how abruptly i ended it.

Anyway, sorry for not uploading for such a long time. I had a lot of studying to do. And by lot, i mean LOT. And there's a meme at the beginning as an apology.Anyways, this chapter might not be as good as the previous ones cause I'm back to write after how long? 1 year, 6 months?? I dont know.

Buttttt, hope you all enjoyed this, i'll be uploading the other chapters perhaps weekly.

I'm currently proofreading this whole lot (all the chapters) so if there were comments on a para, they either would have gotten deleted or would be piled at the end of the chapter. 

Well then, until next time my amigos 

Byeeee

Thank you

- Your Author