Characters introduction

Malhotra family:

Manik Malhotra- a rich rising business man, is a CEO of one of the Malhotra companies. He is younger brother of abhimanyu Malhotra and elder to Dhruv Malhotra. His mother died in a young age but his father Viraj Malhotra has taken a good care of their sons. Manik is a very sweet but soon after the twist he turns in to a monster

Abhimanyu Malhotra- Manik's elder brother, he is the CEO of the second Malhotra company, he is married to Mukti. A very nice person.

Mukti Malhotra- Abhimanyus wife, she is the only bahu of Malhotra family right now. She is loved by all. She is a housewife and a fashion designer

Dhruv Malhotra- manik and abhimanyus younger brother, he doesn't work in the family business rather he has his own music company which is his career. He is Alya's boyfriend

Alya sharma- Dhruvs girlfriend, the family knows about them. She works with mukti as a fashion designer.

Viraj Malhotra- Manik, Abhimanyu and Dhruvs father. He is very strict but still sweet at the same time. He loves mukti and alya like his daughters.

Murthy family:

Nandini Murthy- She is the only daughter of murthys, she is a business woman as well helping her brother Cabir Murthy who owns the Murthy industries. She loves her family a lot unfortunately her parents have died in an accident but she has her navya bhabhi and rishabh and her Dadi. She is a very sweet person and mixes with people easily but after some things that happens with manik she loses her true self.

Cabir Murthy- Nandini and Rishabh's elder brother, he owns the Murthy industries which is left for him after his parents death. He is married to navya and also has a son Samar who is only 3 years old.

Navya Murthy- Cabir's wife and Samar's mother, she loves Nandini a lot and is like a mother to her. The only bahu of the Murthy family. She has her own restaurant which she runs

Rishabh Murthy- Nandini and cabir's brother, still in college. He is a little spoilt and doesn't listen to his elders but still a kind boy.

Sushmita Murthy- Nandini, Cabir and rishabhs grandmother. Although she is nice but she is strict towards rishabh. Grandmother in law of navya but treats her like her own daughter.

Samar Murthy- Cabir and Navya's son, only 3 years old.

Other characters will be further introduced as the story progresses!

Story description:

Manik and Nandini are brought together by their families for an arranged marriage, both of them eventually start liking each other and their feelings grow for each other. Both of them are eager to marry each other as they feel the connection stronger between them.

But an unexpected situation takes place causing the love between them turn in to a hatred. Manik who used to care for Nandini is the one who tries to hurt her, everything falls apart but the connection between them keeps them attached somehow.

Will Nandini and Manik be able to change this bitterness between them and mend their relationship? Read this story full of drama and romance:

PYAAR TOH HAI

By maNan__1shots