-chapter 34-

"Nandini Tum yaha Kya kar rahi ho?" Furqan asks looking at her with confused expressions.

"Uh-uhm I was just going to use washroom phir Meri ring yaha pe gir gayi and it went rolling her so" Nandini makes up an excuse hoping he would believe.

Nandini was feeling really anxious, Furqan goes near her "it's okay I'll help you"

Nandini moves back a little and nods, both of them start looking for a ring which was not even there, Furqan gives up and looks at her

"Koi na tumhe mile toh mujhe bata dena.. I will send someone to get it" Nandini says looking up at him

"Don't worry mein dene aa jaunga" Furqan says, Nandini gives a slight nod.

"I have to leave now, Nani wait kar rahi hogi" Nandini says, Furqan got sad.

'Kuch hi dinon ke baat hai phir Tum yahi rahongi' Furqan thinks to himself

"Yeah sure" Furqan says, both of them head downstairs.

"Bye" Furqan forcefully hugs her which makes her uncomfortable

"See you" Nandini says and leaves, she takes a deep breath and tries to control her tears as she walks out. She could not believe Furqan was like that, the way he touched her today she felt so uncomfortable and she could not believe Furqan had all this planned.

Nandini walks towards Manik's car, she finds him standing outside leaning on the car with his arms crossed, he looks at his watch and then looks towards the direction where he sees Nandini walking.

Manik stands up properly and quickly walks towards Nandini.

"You okay Nandini?" He asks her seeing her sad expression, Nandini looks up at him.

She didn't know what to say, without any reaction she just hugged manik tightly closing her eyes, manik was confused but hugged her back as well wrapping one hand around her waist and the other caressing her hair.

"Kya hua Nandini? You're scaring me" manik says running his fingers through her hair, Nandini felt like hugging manik forever she felt so comfortable in his arms.

But Nandini eventually breaks the hug and looks up at manik, he cups her face.

"Manik... Furqan bohot bura hai" Nandini cries, manik got worried he holds her hand.

"Did he do something?" Manik asks her, Nandini looks down

"Pata nahi whenever he comes near me or touches me I feel so uncomfortable" Nandini says, manik gets angry.

"Did he touch you?!" He says with anger, Nandini takes a deep breath and nods. She remembers how he touched her thigh which made her extremely uncomfortable

"I will kill that bastard!" Manik says and was about to leave in anger but Nandini holds his arm stopping him.

"Nahi manik... we need to stick to our plan, don't lose it now" Nandini holds his arm gently

"Lekin Nandini—"

"Manik, usne tumhare saare work or personal emails hack kar rakhe hai, there's something Kuch toh hai toh humhe nazar nahi aa raha" Nandini tells him

Manik gets shocked "what?! How is that even possible"

"I don't know manik, Lekin Ab lagne laga hai ki shayad tumhari company mein jo losses hue the maybe Furqan is responsible" Nandini tells him

Manik looks away thinking "did you get any other information?"

"Yes, Furqan ki study se yeh hotel bills mile hai, it's strange because agar uska ghar hai toh Woh hotel mein kyu jaa ke reh raha hai" Nandini takes the bills out of her pockets and hands it over to manik.