-chapter 15-

"Furqan" Nandini gets surprised seeing her childhood friend walk in. She hadn't seen him for almost 5 years now.

Manik looks at Nandini confused. Furqan walks in with his manager but he couldn't see Nandini as some staff members were in front of her blocking her.

Manik goes over Furqan and shakes hand with him. Furqan then sits down, as he was about to look at Nandini but the lights turn off starting the presentation. Nandini turns around and looks at the presentation.

Her and manik decided that manik was going to present everything.

Manik starts presenting the slides. He explains all the profits and everything related to the project. Furqan was really impressed looking at the slides. The presentation ends and Furqan stands up.

"Wow bohot hi acchi presentation hai I must say" Furqan says, Nandini and manik smile.

"It's a good idea ke aap logon ne positive things like profits Pehle dikhayi yeh idea kiska tha?" Furqan asks, as the lights turn back on.

"Nandini ma'am ne" the manager speaks and moves showing nandini. She looks at Furqan and smiles.

Furqan gets surprised seeing Nandini.

"Ladoooo" Furqan shouts and runs to Nandini, everyone turns and looks at him weirdly,

Furqan goes and stands in front of Nandini.

"Ladoo?" Manik whispers and looks at them weirdly.

The other staff and managers go out of the conference room leaving only Nandini manik and Furqan behind.

Furqan hugs Nandini as soon as the others leave, Nandini too hugs him back which irks and confuses manik.

"Tum dono pehle se jaante ho ek dusre ko?" Manik looks at them, both of them break their hug.

"Haan mein ladoo ko oh I mean Nandini ko bachpan se jaanta hu" Furqan says with a big smile on his face, manik nods.

"Yeh ladoo Kya hai" Manik asks him, Nandini looks at him.

"Woh that's what I call Nandini" Furqan replies

"Kyu?" Manik asks, Nandini furrows her eyebrows at manik as he was asking too many questions.

"Kyunki Nandini bachpan mein bilkul ladoo jaisi dikhti thi" Furqan laughs, Nandini slaps him playfully

"Oh bada jaisa Nandini ka bachpan dekha hai" manik mumbles under his breath

"Lekin ab toh dekho kaafi hot ho gayi hai" Furqan winks, which angers manik a little.

"Waise Tum yaha Nandini if I'm not wrong Tum hi Ho na iss company ki President?" Furqan asks Nandini

"Haan ji that's me" Nandini smiles

"Oh toh Tum mr manik ke liye kaam karti ho?" Furqan asks him

"Nandini mere liye nahi.. mere saath kaam karti hai Shayad tumhe proper introduction nahi diya gaya hai" manik looks at furqan

"She is my wife Nandini Malhotra" manik says and goes near Nandini, she looks up at him confused.

"Whattt?! Tumne shaadi karli ?" Furqan asks Nandini

"Haan...Woh Uh long story" Nandini says and looks down.

"Shit toh Mera chance ab gaya" Furqan pouts looking at Nandini as she giggles

Manik looks at Furqan and furrows his eyebrows.

"Sorry Nandini aaj toh mein yaha zyada nahi ruk sakta because I have another important meeting Lekin ab toh milte hi rahenge" Furqan says holding her hand