-chapter 25-

"Manik ko asaani se maaf kar diya aur iss ghar mein waapas aa gayi Matlab?" Nani comes there, mukti Nandini and alya get shocked.

All three of them turn around and look at Nani shocked, nandini prays that she can control this situation somehow and Nani doesn't find out anything

"W-Woh nani uhm Nandini ki dadi ko abhi heart attack aaya tha issiliye Nandini waha gayi thi ek din ke liye" mukti makes up an excuse, Nani furrowed her eyebrows

"Kya hua tumhari dadi ko Nandini ab Woh kaisi hai?" Nani asks Nandini

"Ab Woh theek hai Bas thoda aaram karne ko kaha hai" Nandini responds

"Aur manik ko asaani se maaf karne ki baat Matlab?" Nani asks them

"K-Kuch nahi nani Bas Woh manik bohot kaam karta hai aur apna khayal nahi rakhta issiliye mein gussa ho gayi" Nandini too makes up an excuse, although nani wasn't convinced she decided to let it go for now

"Okay" Nani says and looks at the preparations "sara kaam ho gaya puja ka?"

"Haan ji nani Sab ho gaya aap aaram kijiye pandit ji sab aaye mein bula lungi aapko" mukti tells her, nani nods and leaves to go to her

All three of them take a deep breath as soon as Nani leaves.

"Thank god" Nandini says, she looks at alya and hits her shoulder lightly "alya dekh ke bola kar agar nani ko Pata Chal jaata toh"

"Sorry sorry mujhe nahi Pata tha ki nani achanak aa jayengi" alya apologises

"It's okay" Nandini smiles

"Knowing nani Woh yeh baat dhyaan mein rakhegi... Matlab itni jaldi nahi bhulengi" mukti says and looks at Nandini

"Shit.. I just hope sab theek ho" Nandini looks on.

Pandit ji soon arrives, everyone comes and gathers around. Pandit ji starts arranging things straight away as Nandini, Alya and mukti help him.

"Puja ke liye kon bethenga?" The pandit ji asks them

"Nandini aur manik" Nani says, Nandini and manik look at each other and then Nani

"Kya hua Kya soch rahe ho? Aao betho" she signals them, both of them nod and sit in the front next to each other.

Nandini and manik look at each other, Nandini had no expressions on her face. She hated being around manik at the moment she wished she got time to re think all this. She wished that manik hadn't done the things he had done so things would be normal and not so difficult for her.

Manik looked at Nandini hoping for her to forgive him, but he knew that he had done some things which were unforgivable and he understood that's why he isn't rushing in to things.

Nandini and manik break their eye contact and look at the havan kund, the pandit ji lit up the havan kund and a large fire erupted in it. Nandini sort of moved back a little getting scared.

The pandit ji started reading some mantras which everyone listened to them carefully, Nandini was so engrossed in what pandit ji was saying while manik the whole time was thinking about Nandini.

Viraj was sitting next to nani, both of them were exchanging words time to time. Mukti alya were sitting with abhimayu and Dhruv.

"Ab har mantra par aap dono Mil kar ghee iss havan kund mein dalte rehna" the pandit ji instructs Nandini and manik.

Both of them hold the wooden stick together and fill it up with ghee, manik and Nandini hold each other's hand. As the pandit ji starts saying the mantras Nandini and manik put ghee in the havan kund.