-chapter 12-

Nandini rolls her eyes and goes and sits on her chair, manik too goes and sits on his chair.

Both of them glance at each other one more before going in fully work mode.

Nandini from her experience arranged a PowerPoint which shows all the profits of any deal that is done with Manik's company. Which would be a good start to any deal or contract.

She wanted to share her idea with manik but she knew he would react rudely to it no matter how good it was but she decided to tell him anyways.

"Manik" she speaks up, he looks at her waiting for her to speak

"Maine ek PowerPoint ka idea ready kiya hai according to our company profits jo pehle hum clients ko dikha sakte hai Tum ek baar dekh lo" she says sincerely, manik nods and gets up from his seat.

He goes and stands next to her closely, Nandini could smell his cologne. She closes her eyes for a second as his cologne was really strong.

He bends down almost putting his head on Nandini's shoulder, Nandini's heart starts beating fast as he goes to closer her, she moves away a little from her chair. Manik looks at the PowerPoint while Nandini was looking down the whole time.

"How is it"

"Haan bohot accha hai"

Manik and Nandini turn around saying at the same time. Both of them stop and look at each other.

There was a knock at the door which makes manik move away from Nandini.

"Come in" manik says, Nandini looks at the door. It was Manik's manager.

"Good morning ma'am good morning sir" he greets them

"Good morning" Nandini and manik say at the same time again, both of them take a glance at each other and look back at the manager.

"Sir aapki yeh files" the manager comes and hands it over to manik

"Thanks" manik replies and looks at the files. The manager leaves from there closing the door behind.

Nandini's stomach starts rumbling, manik looks at her. Nandini embarrassingly holds her stomach and looks down she didn't know manik heard it.

"Are you hungry?" Manik asks her

"Nahi nahi" Nandini denies looking up at him, her stomach rumbles again and this time louder.

"Jooth kyu bol rahi ho Areh agar bhook lagi hai toh lagi hai" manik says, Nandini looks down

"Woh toh Bas" Nandini trails away

"Jao go have something in the cafeteria" manik tells her

"Nahi I'm fine" she denies again

"Dekho aise stomach rumble kare and you don't eat it's not a good thing Tum jao" manik tells her, Nandini nods and gets up she was about to leave but stops again.

"Tum nahi aaoge?" She turns around asking

"Nahi maine kha liya hai breakfast mein yeh files ka kaam dekh leta hu Tum jao" manik tells her, Nandini nods and leaves.

Nandini finds her way to the cafeteria, she orders a sandwich and juice. They had a big cafeteria with cooks as well. Nandini was surprised seeing everything. She was happy to work here.

Her sandwich was ready and she ate peacefully, finally her stomach stopped rumbling.

"Thank god I ate I was so hungry" she says getting up

"Chalo pet puja toh karli ab kam puja" Nandini smiles and she walks back towards her cabin.

She reached her cabin and opened the door and was shocked. There was a girl on top of manik kissing him. Nandini could not believe what she saw.