-chapter 16-

"Nandiniii" manik shouts, Nandini was unconscious now.

Manik taps her face trying to wake her up but she gave no response.

Just then The lift door opens as the maintenance people fixes it, manik looks up and gets relieved that it finally opened.

"Sir are you okay?" One of the staff member asks

Manik looks at Nandini and lifts her up taking her in a bridal style, the staff members were standing in the way looking at them.

"Move!" Manik shouts, they all move away as manik takes Nandini to their cabin carrying her.

Manik was worried as Nandini was still unconscious, he put her on the couch in their cabin.

"ARJUN!" Manik shouts as he held Nandini's hand, arjun was their managers name.

"Yes.. yes sir" he comes in

"Jaldi doctor ko bulao" manik orders him, the manager walks out quickly.

Within a few minutes he brings a doctor in. Manik stands up seeing the doctor.

"Aaiye please nandini ko dekhiye Woh lift mein band ho gayi thi and she's claustrophobic aur kabse aankh hi nahi khol rahi hai" manik says quickly all in one go worryingly.

"Relax aap please shaant ho jaiye" the doctor tells him, manik takes a deep breath. The doctor checks Nandini's pulse and heart beats.

"Nandini toh theek to hai na doctor" Manik asks again

"Yes she is fine Bas saas nahi lene ke kaaran aur Kyunki Woh claustrophobic hai is wajah se behosh ho gayi hai" doctor tells manik

"Lekin Woh uth kyu nahi rahi hai" manik asks again.

"Woh Bas hosh mein aati ho hogi don't worry" he tells manik, just as he was about to say something else Nandini slowly opens her eyes. Manik gets happy and goes near her quickly.

"Nandini Nandini Tum theek ho" Manik goes and holds her hand, she completely opens her eyes now and she looks at manik and then his hand which was holding hers.

Nandini tries to sit up but she felt a little weak.

"Aaram se" the doctor tells Nandini, she sits up a little.

"Mujhe lagta hai behosh hone ke wajah se aap ko weakness aa gayi hai" the doctor tells Nandini, she looks at him her eyes felt heavy.

"mein aapko glucose ka injection de deta hu aur phir aapki weakness chali jayegi" the doctor says, Nandini nods her head slowly. Manik gets shocked.

"What injection!" Manik says getting scared, Nandini looks at him weirdly.

"Haan toh tumhe nahi laagne wala hai" Nandini says, manik looks away.

The doctor takes out a injection and the glucose, manik looks at the injection and gets shocked

"Shitttt itna bada!!" Manik shouts which scares Nandini and the doctors

The doctor turns and looks at manik.

"Mr Malhotra please relax" the doctor says and glares at him

"Sorry Lekin Itna bada injection dard hoga" manik says making a weird face

The doctor looks at Nandini signing her to say something, Nandini turns to manik.

"Kya hai tumhe shhh" Nandini looks at him furrowing her eyebrows

"Kuch nahi tumhe darr toh nahi lagega" manik says

"Of course not injection se kon darta hai" Nandini says shaking her head, manik looks down biting his lips.