-Chapter 2-

"Yes" both manik and Nandini say together, the family members get happy hearing their answer.

"Whattttt really" mukti gets happy, she goes and hugs Nandini.

Nandini felt shy though, she couldn't believe that manik said yes too.

The family members got up congratulating each other as both manik and Nandini said yes to this marriage.

"Yeh toh Bohot hi khushi ki baat hai humhe bhi manik bohot pasand aaya Nandini ke liye" sushmita dadi says

"Humhe bhi Nandini bohot pasand aayi" viraj compliments back.

Nandini and manik look at each other smiling.

Both the families chat with each other for a while as Nandini talks to mukti and alya. Navya had put plates full of sweets and everything on the table.

The Malhotra's soon get up

"Okay we will take a leave ab toh milna hota rahega" viraj says looking at dadi

"Haan ab toh hum rishtedaar ho gaye" dadi agrees

"Aap log humare ghar pe aaye kal dinner ke liye humhe Bohot hi accha lagega" viraj says

"Haan please" mukti says

"And issi bahane Nandini can see her soon to be home" viraj says smiling at her, Nandini blushes looking down.

"Of course" dadi agrees, all of them smile.

"Nandini Nandini" mukti goes over to Nandini

"Haan ji?" Nandini looks at her and smiles

"Tumhara number Kya hai actually so we can stay in contact" mukti asks her

"Oh yes yes" Nandini says and gives her number to mukti, she smiles and both of them hug before leaving.

The murthys go outside to drop them off.

Manik sits in his car, he looks at Nandini who was standing there holding Samar.

Nandini looks at manik too, as soon as she looks at him he gets excited and a big smile forms on his face. He waves her goodbye, Nandini too gives him a smile waving back as manik drives off.

"I'm so happy for you" navya goes and hugs Nandini as the Malhotra's leave.

"Tumhe manik pasand hai na?" Cabir asks her

Nandini looks down nodding.

"Awwww chalo andar" navya drags her with her.

Everyone goes inside and sit in the main room.

"Waise manik ki family Bohot hi acchi hai humari Nandini waha khush rahegi" Cabir says, dadi smiles nodding.

"Haan aur manik bhi bohot accha hai I'm so happy ki yeh sab acche se ho gaya" navya says looking at Nandini.

"Nandini Kya hua" dadi asks as Nandini wasn't saying anything

"Kuch nahi dadi I'm happy too" Nandini says, the family members get happy hearing that from Nandini.

"Bua aap chali jaongi" Samar says in his cute little voice, Nandini gets emotional.

"No my Samar baby abhi nahi jayegi bua aapko kahi chodkar" Nandini takes him in her arms.

"Chalo aaj hum saath saath sote hai mein tumko stories sunati hoon" Nandini says, she looks at navya as navya also gives her a nod.

Nandini takes Samar with her in her room.