1

Minju's pov :

We are currently at M2, we film for our comeback titled Violleta. "Izone !  thanks for going on stage" we hear our manager shout as she enters our room.

"let's go girls ! I-I-Izone" we cheer and walk toward the stage. I notice in the corners of my eye Eunbi unnie reassuring Chaewon unnie who seems to make a panic attack. It's rare, usually Chaewon unnie is calm and silent but lately she seems to be more restless, I'm starting to worry, does she have any problems ? No Minju, you shouldn't think about that if she has a problem she'll talk to you about it and you need to focus we're gonna go live soon.

-----------------------

Later after the live, I am currently sitting on the couch, I am tired I gave everything... next to me on my right is Chaewon and on the other side I have Nako.

Nako watch video of twice and Chaewon is asleep, but in an unpleasant position I decide to put her head on my shoulder so that she doesn't get hurt once she wake up. 

"Hey Minju-ah, you did well today! your ending was magical  ! you were beautiful" Hyewon unnie compliment me

"thanks unnie, you were beautiful too" I thanks her

"Where is Chaewon ?" I hear Eunbi unnie asks as she comes out of the changing room with her stage outfit in one hand and Chaewon's clothes in the other.

"She's here unnie" I answer her as I lift my hand and point at the cub sleeping on my shoulder. Coming toward me, Eunbi unnie stop in front of me and sigh "aigoo, she need to change ..." then puts her hand on her shoulder then gently shakes her to awaken her "Chaewon-nie wake up, you need to change"

Opening her eyes, Chaewon unnie seems to be lost and looks around to try and find out where she is " eh ? where are we ?" she asks, getting up from her sitting position

"We just finished filming Violetta and you need to change so we can go home. Okay ? come on" Eunbi answers her while she takes her hand and lead her toward our changing room.

It's me or Eunbi unnie is babying her ? No, I have to imagine things... she helps her because Chaewon unnie is tired..

--------------------------------

Once everyone is ready we head to our van

"Unnie, when we go home is what we can play video games ?" Yujin asks Eunbi unnie

"yes but not for long okay ?" Eunbi answers while sittting on her seat next to Hyewon unnie

"great, Kkura unnie you will comes too ?" Yena asks our gamer since she usualy play alone

"yeah maybe .. I don't know if Jjaeyeon needs help, I'll help her and then I'll join you" Kkura unnie reply

I'm sitting next to Wonyoung.

driver ----manager

EB-HW

SK-NK       YR

MJ-WY      YN

CY-CW-YJ-HT

"Chaewon-nie, you should put your seatbelt on" I hear Chaeyeon unnie says to Chaewon unnie

"why ? it's not like Oppa is driving fast" Chaewon unnie reply, turning around I see Chaewon unnie playing on her switch without her seatbelt on 

"Chae ! you listen to Chaeyeon-ah she's right ! put your seatbelt on !" Eunbi unnie says strictly from her seat next to Hyewon unnie. Pouting Chaewon put her seatbelt on.

Her behavior is really weird, but now that I think about it, she's been doing this for a while... and Eunbi unnie seems to know something, should I talk to her ? I'll see you when I get home.