22

Waking up in the middle of the night around 3 am, Sakura opens her eyes and tries to sat up but something or should I say somebody is keeping her from it.

Looking around her, she smiles as her eyes set on a sleeping figure next to her. Lifting her hand, she set it on the younger's head and carress it.

Humming, the younger snuggles in her hand making her smile more. "Chaeyeon-ah ⁓" she whispered softly, trying to make her lose her grip on her waist "Chaeyeon-ah, wake up, you need to let me go"

"why ?I like it here" Chaeyeon mumbled tiredly

Patting her on the head, Sakura replied I need to go to the kitchen,  really fast, I need to drink something"

Lifting her head, the younger open her eyes tiredly and look at her "then you come back right after then !"

Smilling, Sakura said "yeah, yeah..promise, now let go please"

"okaayyy ⁓" Chaeyeon whispered, letting her go as she turns around and fall back asleep

------------

Walking out from her room, Sakura sees the kitchen light on. Entering the kitchen, she sees Chaewon sitting at the table, staring blankly at the wall in front of her.

Slowly Sakura walks toward the latter trying not to scare her. Putting her hand on her shoulder she asked " Chaewon ? what are you doing here ?"

Snapping back from her thought, Chaewon turns her head from the wall and look at her "what do you mean ? I'm eating breakfast.. like every morning.." she answered her, pointing at her cereal bowl.

Shocked at her responce Sakura quickly understands that it is not baby  Chae but her friend, so she explained  "O-Oh.. yeah... I mean, it's 3 am ... so you should be sleeping " 

Trying to find some answered for her question, she said " I..I'm not tired" then she looks back down at her bowl

Frowning she asked her " Is there something wrong ?"

Shaking her head, Chaewon replied quietly " no ... "

Not believing it, Sakura hesitates to leave but after a while decides to leave her alone "okay, then I'm going back to Chaeyeon, see you in a few hours"

Turning around, Sakura walk away to leave her alone and go to bed again, when Chaewon called her again "wait ! ...K-Kkura unnie.. can I ask you a question ?"

Looking back at the younger Sakura asked her back "of course, what is it ?"

Looking down at her hand on her lap, Chaewon replied anxiously " if.. I know someone..I mean I have a friend who has a disease to which no remedy exists... and she hates it more than anything, she's afraid to tell her friends because of it... what would you say to her ?"

Smilling at herself, knowing perfectly where this discussion will lead them, Sakura answered as she sits on a chair next to the cub "I'll tell her she doesn't have to hate what she is, she has to learn to accept it, being special is not a fault, it's a chance... and she should learn to live with it...She has to trust her friends and if her friends don't understand that I'll say they're not real friends"

Opening her mouth to talk but after a few seconds close it, Chaewon nodded then asked her " a-and you .. as a friend what would you say to her ?"

" I would accept her for who she is. If she's my friend then that mean I care a lot about her and always will, no matter what, I'll help her with her problem and make sure she is okay " Sakura answered her honestly, putting her hand on the younger 's shoulder and rub it, trying to bring her some confort

Putting her arms on the table and then leans her head on them, not looking at Sakura, after a while she whispered " then what if it was true..." with her head still in her arms

"what do you mean ?" Sakura said, trying to act confused

Breathing in and out, Chaewon added " what if I am this friend I was talking about ..."

" I'll be glad you brought this up with me, but it won't change how I'm gonna behave with you, you're like my little sister Chae, I love you for who you are and it's the same with the others" Sakura replied, smilling at her even if she doesn't sees it

Sobbing Chaewon mumbled " u-unnie..." as she lifts her head from her hand and look at the gamer

Taking her arm and push her toward her, making her sit on her lap then hug her "hey don't cry, there is nothing to cry for " she said, rubbing somes circles on her back

After a while of Sakura conforting the latter, Chaewon stop crying and said " I love you unnie "

" I love u too Chae" Sakura said, kissing her on her forehead, then she instructed " now go back to sleep, it's still too early to be awake"

Nodding Chaewon, gets up, kiss her on the cheek then walk to her room"night unnie"

" night Chae" Sakura replied quielty as she walk toward her own room where Nako Hitomi and Chaeyeon are sleeping after she drank her glass of water

-------------------

Walking in her room and lay in Minju's bed with her and hug her tightly. 

Waking up, Minju turns around and face her girlfriend "where were you baby ?"

"I was eating... and talking with Sakura unnie" Chaewon responded, putting her head in the latter neck

Confused, Minju asked  "eating ? at 3am ?"

She sighs and replied "I know, Kkura unnie said the same thing... but I was hungry"

" we'll talk about this in the morning, for now let's sleep" Minju said, hugging her back and kiss her on the cheek as she once again close her eyes and fall asleep

" okay, 'night"

-------------------

" took you a long time" Chaeyeon said as the gamer lay next to her once again and hug her.

"  Jjae⁓" Sakura replied, smilling ear to ear

Chaeyeon asked her confused but still half asleep " what ? what's wrong ?"

" Chaewon-nie confessed to me that she was special !" Sakura answered her, wrapping her arms around the younger's waist

"  can we talk about it, in the morning please ? I can't think about anything right now.." Chaeyeon asked her, putting her head on the gamer's neck

"okay, goodnight Jjae"

" 'night Saku-chan