36

Shaking her head, Minju hugs her while sitting on her girlfriend's lap as replies "don't worry baby, nobody is mad at you. No one could have known that all this would happen and we still had a great time together"

Leaning on the wall, Eunbi looks at them " Minju. Chaewon. Do we need to have THE talk ?"

Blushing, the girls look at the older one as Minju replies "Unnie ! we don't ... I mean–"

Hearing her words Eunbi cuts her off "don't feel compelled to do it now because those two put pressure on you. It has to happen when you are both ready."

Blushing like crazy, Chaewon starts to play with her hands like she always does when she's nervous or embarrassed "..."

Seeing their reaction, Eunbi kisses Chaewon's forehead as she adds "okay I'll let you both talk, I'm going to the living room" then she gets up, gently pats Minju's head and leave the couple alone

Taking a deep breath, Chaewon turns her head to look at her girl as she mumbles "Minju... now that we are alone and on that topic... Do you know something about it ?"

Sadly looking at her, Minju sighs "Chae ..."

Not stopping, Chae starts to ramble "I mean .. I only know what we learn in school about prevention, so as far as relationships between two people of the same sex are concerned, I don't know anythin–"

Putting her finger on the girl lips, Minju whispers softly an answer" I ... don't worry unnie I know enough and I'm sure if we have some doubt we can always ask the unnies"

Making her best puppy eyes, Chaewon looks at Minju as she asks "Do you mind teaching me one day ?"

"t-teaching you ?" Minju stutters, surprised by her question. But suddenly some unholy thoughts start to appear in her head, making her blush.

Not seeing the frog's reaction, Chaewon continues "yeah, I mean one way or another we'll do it, no ? I mean if you don't want to it's okay .. it's just"

Shaking her head to erase her thoughts, Minju leans closer to Chaewon, her lips nearly touching Chae's as she answers "don't worry Chae, I want to have sex with you one day but I think you'll learn on time and you'll see it will come naturally... for now let's watch a film on my computer... and I mean ... even if you took a short nap earlier, you still look tired, maybe you should go back to sleep for another hour, it won't hurt you.." Then she kisses her passionately on her lips while cupping her cheeks.

With Sakura :

The gamer is standing in front of a pouting duck. Glaring at her friends, Sakura goes to leave the room after giving the duck a piece of her mind, Chaeyeon enters her room and looks directly at Yena.

Chaeyeon then says "Look unnie, I'm not here to yell at you more than Sakura did but know that from now on, baby Chae might hate you, Minju is definitely angry at Yujin so at you too, I'm sure she's even more angry. Try to make yourself forget for a while, otherwise it might explode and the fans will notice something"

Nodding her head, Yena mumbles another apology as Sakura tells her she's free to do whatever she wants now. Not wanting to stay in this room for another seconds Yena bolts out of the room, leaving the new couple alone.

"Come on Chae" Sakura mumbles as she grabs her hands and drags her toward the dancer's bed, makes her lie down and lies down beside her, kissing her tenderly while hugging her.

Sighing, Chaeyeon smiles and whispers "I could get used to this"

Sitting on Chaeyeon's lap, Sakura looks down at her and smiles "really ?" making the latter nods.

"Come on, let's stay like this for a while," Chaeyeon whispers, pushing the latter to lay back down on her chest and hug her while kissing her head softly.

Thirty minutes after returning from their outing the girls are all doing something :

Yuri and Hyewon resumed the conversation they had started in the car about their drama with Hitomi joining them from time to time.

Yena and Yujin playing quietly in a corner, the latter being discreet as Sakura advised.

ChaeKkura still in their room together, enjoying a quiet moment to spend some time together.

Meanwhile, Wonyoung and Nako were trying to grab some ice cream without anyone seeing them, especially Eunbi who is next to Hyewon, with her eyes closed.

When suddenly a door opens, making some of the girls look towards it and they see Chaewon walking out of her room. The latter walks toward the kitchen, not aware of the girls watching her.

Stopping in front of a shelf, she opens it and tries to grab something inside but can't due to her size and the fact that she is not fully awake.

"Uh, unnie ? need help ?" Wonyoung asks the latter gently as she stood behind her

Pointing at something, Chaewon nods and says "a glass please" making the younger one nod and grabs her a glass.

Taking it from her hands Chaewon, pours some water in it and drinks it. Once she's done she puts it in the sink and replies "thanks.."

Earing Chae Won's voice, Yena looks up "Chae–" she goes to say but stops herself as she sees the latter walk straight in a wall making a loud noise.

Walking out of their room, Chaeyeon and Sakura asks "what was that noise ?"

Getting up from the couch, Eunbi squats next to Chaewon and answers "it was this person who just hit a wall because she is still half asleep" then she looks at the latter to see if she didn't hurt herself but luckily she didn't.

"Where is Minju, Chae ?" Hyewon asks as she stands behind her girl.

Looking up to stare at her with her eyes half open she answers " ... 5 ... "

Confused, Hyewon looks at ChaeKura as she repeats " 5 ?"

Tilting her head to the side, Chaewon replies " 5 " Then she leans her head on the wall and closes her eyes

"Um, yeah I think... let me take you back to bed Chae" Sakura shakes her head and helps her stand up. Walking back toward her room with her, Chaeyeon opens the door for them and enters with the younger and her girlfriend. Once inside, Sakura can see Minju sleeping on Chaewon's bed with a laptop on her lap.

"they fell asleep while watching a film..." Chaeyeon whispers and walks toward the bed, closing the laptop and put it on their desk

Sakura guides the younger one toward the bed and helps Chaewon to lie down. "Come on Chae, time to finish your nap" she whispers, kissing her on the forehead. Covering her with their blanket along with Minju.

Chaewon immediately wraps her arms around the frog and buries her head in her girlfriend's chest.

Taking a step back, Sakura takes Chaeyeon's hand and they look at them for a bit "they're cute" Chaeyeon mumbles, making Sakura nod, then they head back toward the living room, leaving the sleeping couple alone.