34

"Girls, you have everything ?" Eunbi questions then as she opens the trunk door for them

Looking around, Wonyoung asks "unnies... where are Yena unnie and Yujin unnie ? I can't see them or hear them"

"don't worry baby, they're sitting at the front of the car, I scolded them earlier so they're quiet ... for now... ah yes if you want to take a nap in the car you can sit next to Chaewon-nie at the back, she's already asleep" Eunbi comments, putting their stuff in the trunk.

Nodding her head, Wonyoung enters the car and sits next to a sleeping Chaewon who is sleeping next to Minju "Hey Wonnie" the frog greets her softly, playing with Chaewon's hand.

Smiling at her, Wonyoung puts her stuff on the floor, takes her coat off and puts her seat belt on then close her eyes

Meanwhile, outside with the older;

Closing the trunk, Chaeyeon looks at Eunbi "you make them sit in front ? Unnie you'll have a hard time driving with them next to you" making Nako and Hitomi nods as they agree

Shaking her head, she answers "Chaewon is still sleeping and Minju is mad at them if they wake her up I'm sure one of them will die... plus Hyewon will help me with them" she then looks at her girlfriend who is nodding at her, still eating some chips

Taking Chaeyeon's hand, Sakura says "we shouldn't waste time and take advantage of the fact that they are silent to make the most of the journey in calm before the storm comes back" then she enters the car with Chaeyeon not far away

Turning her head toward the japaneses, Eunbi pats their head as she adds "come on girls, at home we'll have a talk with our two maknae" then she walks toward the driver seat but as she was about to sit she felts a hand on her wrist, holding her back. Looking behind her she finds her girlfriend looking at her with a smile on her face "what's wrong babe ?"

"nothing, I just want to do this ..." then the foodlover leans in and kisses her on the lips softly. Leaning back, the younger one runs to the other side of the car and sits at the front next to the driver seat and in front of Yena, Yujin and Nako.

Blushing, Eunbi shakes her head, a smile on her lips as she takes her seat and starts the car "let's go home girls... it was a looooong day"

On the way back, it's surprisingly quiet. Yena and Yujin don't even dare to say a word for fear of the consequences. Chaeyeon and Sakura who are in the middle look behind to watch Chaewon who is now sleeping while hugging Wonyoung who is also sleeping while Minju holds her hand and looks at the landscape.

Nako and Hitomi are playing with each other on their phone, Nako being angry at her because she keeps winning, telling her that she can't since it's an online game.

Yuri is sitting behind Hyewon, she's talking quietly with her about a drama they saw not long ago.

While Eunbi is driving, she keeps thinking about what will happen later, how can she tell this to two children... the others it was easy they are adults ... she dreads the moment when she has to tell them. Certainly, when she answered Minju,she seemed sure of herself but in reality she doubted a lot and she wanted to free the youngest of her doubts. But she couldn't stop thinking about the consequences... It is sure that this day will never be forgotten by the girls.

"Unnie .. ? Babe ?" She is interrupted when Hyewon brings her out of her thoughts. Glancing at her, Eunbi asks confused, "yeah ?"

"We are here unnie, you can stop the car now" Hyewon whispers softly as she massages her shoulder, worried for the older. Nodding, Eunbi turns around and looks at Yena and Yujin who were nervously playing with their hands.. "I want you both in your room once we are home... I need to talk to you Yujin while Sakura will have a talk with you Yena.. Understand ?" she asks them quietly, not wanting to wake the two up and turn her head toward Sakura who nods at her.

Then she unlocks the car door, and lets them leave "Hyewon baby, let's get our stuff in the trunk... Can you wake up, Wonnie ? Tell her to join Yujin in her room" she asks Chaeyeon

Turning around, Chaeyeon gently shakes Wonyoung, while Sakura and Yuri help Minju carry Chaewon to her room without waking her up

Opening the trunk, Hyewon turns to look at her girlfriend "unnie... you sure you're alright ? you don't seems so" she asks her worriedly

Smiling at her, Eunbi hugs her and buries her head on the latter's neck, sighing as she tightens her hold on her. Frowning Hyewon hugs her back, patting her head softly "you know you can tell me anything right ? I can help you unnie" Hyewon says gently, kidding her head.

Looking up at her, Eunbi responds "I don't know how to announce it to them, they are kids... I can't predict their reaction. What if they messed up ? I'm already scared that Yena will..." she shares her thoughts with her girlfriend "I can't bring myself to lose Chaewon likes I can't lose you Hye.." she mumbles

Thinking, Hyewon puts her hands on the older's shoulder and looks her in the eyes "unnie, you won't lose her, nor me... never. As for the kids you don't have to worry. For sure they're kids but they are big enough to know what to keep between us and what to share with our fans. Yena made a mistake by trying to tease her with Yujin while Chaewon was in a fragile state but it's because we're family, she didn't pay attention, you know her and she would never have done it in front of our fans and I'm sure of it."then Hyewon pats her head, kiss her on the cheeks, grabs all the bags and walks to their home ""now come on unnie, we need to be honest with them"