32

Getting up, the cub looks at them with tears in her eyes, as she runs away from them, not looking back as she hears the others call her "Chaewon ! come back here !"

Turning toward the duck and the dog, Minju said "great just great ! you both couldn't stay away from our personal life, couldn't you ?" then she leaves, running after her girlfriend

---------------

"Where could she have gone?" Minju mumbled as she stops running, looking around her, hoping to find her girlfriend "Chae ?! Baby !?" but getting no answer she takes off running again

She looks everywhere, behind the trees, the bushes, in the children's games but does not find her anywhere. Stopping once again, she puts her hands on her knees to catch her breath, "Chae...where are you ?"

She's about to start running again, when suddenly she hears a familiar voice calling her "Minjuuuuu !" looking behind her, the frog sees Hyewon running toward her

So instead of taking off, she waits for the older. "what's wrong unnie, did you find her ?" she asked as soon as Hyewon is near enough to hear her

Shaking her head, Hyewon replied "no, but since you don't have a good sense of orientation, I'll stay with you. Eunbi and Nako are looking for her too while Yuri, Hitomi and Wonyoung are scolding the two idiot" 

Taking the frog's hand, Hyewon added "come on, let's search for your girl then we can go home, too much has happened today"  then she drags

"Unnie... you're not ...You don't have to answer ... but have you ever done it .... with Eunbi unnie ?" The frog asked the older, blushing a bit

Stopping in her track, Hyewon turns around and looks at her with a gentle smile, "you're worried about this ? don't let them get to you Min, Chaewon didn't run away because she was ashamed, she probably took off because she didn't want to say anything stupid in front of everyone.. don't feel obligated to do it after what they said, look at me and Eunbi, we didn't do it yet and it's not a problem to us"

Nodding her head, Minju smiles as she takes in Hyewon's world "you're right unnie, I should start thinking like you and Eunbi unnie" 

Patting the girl on the back, Hyewon replied  "that's our Minguri, think about what you wanna do and not what the other wanna hear, know or made you do"

------- Meanwhile-------

Walking hand in hand, Chaeyeon and Sakura are joyfully enjoying the view of the lake, they finally confessed their feelings, it's official they're finaly together ! they went far away from the girls to talk and now are on their way back. "it's beautiful isn't it ?" Sakura asked her, now, girlfriend

Grinning, Chaeyeon replied "of course it is..but you're more beautiful than any of this"

Blushing, Sakura smiles and hug the latter, "you're cheesy Jjae"

Pouting, Chaeyeon let go of the gamer and asked " you don't like it ? I can stop if you want"

"No no no no, I like it... I love it.. please don't stop .."Sakura quickly replied, shaking her head, trying to hug her again, wanting to feel the latter's warmth again

Opening her arms, Chaeyeon lets Sakura come back in her arms. Then she kisses her on her forehead "I love u Saku-chan... "

"I love u t--" Sakura cut herself off, frowning her eyes as she looks behind her girlfriend "what ..?" Chaeyeon turns around to look at what is disturbing her girl "Isn't that--"

"yeah it is, come one let's see what happened" Chaeyeon said as she takes Sakura's hand and drags her, running.

" Chaewon-nie !" Sakura shouted as they lost the younger one 

Looking around, Chaeyeon puts her hand on her girfriend's mouth, asking her to be quiet for a second. Frowning, Chaeyeon lets Sakura go, and walks behind a tree where she sees the younger sitting against it, crying.

Squatting down in front of the cub, Chaeyeon looks at Sakura then at her crying friend. "Chaewon-nie, what's wrong ? ... Do you want us to go get Minju?" she asked her gently

Shaking her head, Chaewon slowly looks up, sobbing as she tries to explain "s--she... t-t-they w-were m-making ..f-fun o-o-of me.. j-just because I-I-I don't know a-anything about s-sex..."

Frowning, Sakura sit down next to her, "Who was making fun of you ? Minju ? "

Quickly Chaewon respond "No ! n-not M-Minju"

"then who was it Chae ?" Chaeyeon asked as she takes Chaewon's head in her hands and wipes the cub's tears

Opening her mouth and closing it, Chaewon finaly answered " it ...it was ... d-ducky unnie anw ..... another giwl.. a big one.."

Surprised by the sudden change of Chaewon, Chaeyeon and Sakura look at each other as Sakura mumbled "baby  I'll go get Eunbi unnie.. can you take care of her for a while ?"

Nodding, Chaeyeon watches her girl getting up and ... running ?.. I mean Sakura tries to run  to inform Eunbi and maybe Minju too that the cub is with Chaeyeon, crying. And as soon as the dancer can't see her, she goes back to look at her crying friend "ok... Chaewon-nie....baby... don't worry everything will be alright, i'm sure Eunbi unnie already scold them, they'll not bother you again..."

Sobbing, Chaewon opens her arms, wanting a hug from the latter. Getting the hint, Chaeyeon takes the cub in her arms, letting her sit on her lap, hugging her tightly trying to confort her. 

"d-dancer unnie... awe you ..a-awe you and cool unnie t-together ? .... d-did I intewupt something between y-you two ?" Chaewon asked the dancer, worried about what she could have interupt between her two friend who she sees as familiy

Smilling ear to ear, Chaeyeon nods at her, but realizing that the latter can't see her, she answered "yeah, we're together now..."

"that's gweat... you'we happy now unnie ?" Chaewon asked the dancer as she looks up at her curiously

Getting the hint that the cub was trying to get her mind off of what happen, the dancer can see that she's also really interested in the answer  she can provides her. So the dancer, gently pats her head as she said "well you see... now I feel like I'm flying... I feel like before telling my feeling to her I was ... I was lost and now that she's my girlfriend ... that she's mine.. I feel like I'm in heaven, that nobody or nothing can hurt me... like nothing will hurt her"

Grinning, the cub nodded her head "does big Chaewon felt like this  ?"

"what do you mean baby ?" Chaeyeon asked the younger confused

"big Chaewon is with angel unnie wight ? then that mean that she felt like you, she felt wight ?" the baby asked again

Thinking about where this conversation will take them, Chaeyeon replied "yeah.. I suppose she did..."

"then that mean she's happy when I not hewe... why I am hewe unnie ?" Chaewon asked her friend, tears starting to appear again in her eyes

Sighing, Chaeyeon, hugs the younger tighter in her arms as she rubs somes circles on her back, trying to bring her some confort as she reply " you're here because we need you, we love you chae, no matter if you're the big or little one. Why big Chae don't like it ? it's because she can't understand it... but once she does then she'll like you too I swear... we'll try to get her to understand ... but she's stuborn so she doesn't listen to us.. but no matter what please don't forget that we love you with all our hearts and souls"

Nodding her head as if to say she understand the latter, Chaewon just burries her head in the latter's neck as she sobs, letting the older girl confort her

"Chaewon-nie ! Chaeyeon !" the girls turns their head toward the yelling and found some of their friends running toward them