5

Minju's Pov :

It's been 15 minutes now since Chaewon started having a real headache, she must have less than 10 minutes left, but fortunately we arrive soon.

Groaning Chaewon lift her head from my shoulder and exclaims " I need Eunbi unnie" then looks around

her sudden reaction made Chaeyeon unnie and Sakura unnie look at her in worry "why what's wrong Chae ?" Chaeyeon unnie asks her 'innocently'

"n-nothing.... I just need her help with something" she sutters

"we can help you if you want " Sakura adds, what are they doing ?

"no, it's okay... I just need Eunbi unnie " Chaewon reply, looking for her

"you don't trust us ?" Chaeyeon says sadly, unnie this is not the time to play a drama !

" yes ........... no .......I-I don't know, I wan Eunbwi unnie" Chaewon unnie start to cry. The pressure made her change, that's it we are meeting little Chaewon

"Unnies what did you do ? .... hey Chae don't cry, we'll get you Eunbi unnie" I say trying to comfort her.

"I wan Eunbwi unnie" she sobs as the bus stop, we not are home ? Looking outisde I see we're at a convenience store. If we have baby Chae in front of us now the others must not see her or notice her. It's good as we're all behind so the girls won't see her.

"Hey Chae you want to play with me ?" Sakura asks her, making Chaewon unnie nods excitedly and smile, she's so cute !

"come here then, unnie will show you her news games" Sakura unnie says as she puts her stuff on the floor and grabs her Switch. "Unnie, I can't get up" Chaewon whines as she tries to get up. 

"of course you can't baby, you have your seatbelt on" I says to her as I take it off for her "here you can go now"

"thank you...."she thanks me, gets up and goes in front of chaeyeon unnie, because Sakura unnie is next to her and on the side of the window so she must pass Chaeyeon unnie to be able to reach Sakura unnie. Chaeyeon unnie stand up and let her pass.

"baby, sit on my lap" Sakura unnie says, making our little Chae sit on her lap, her back facing the window "let's play, shall we ? What game do you want to play ?"

"this one" she reply cutely, watching Sakura unnie play. She's really cute, I love little Chaewon, don't get me wrong I love Chaewon unnie too, but little Chaewon is too cute.

-------------------

The bus stop in front of our house, Chaewon unnie is still on Kkura unnie's lap, playing with her. Everyone except us gets up and out of the bus, we wait a little bit and we can see Eunbi unnie coming towards us.

"Why don't you come out?" she asks us

"unnie, we met little Chae" I smile at her, pointing at our cub who is still playing with Kkura unnie

"let's talk about it in our room, the driver can hear us, it'll be safer" Eunbi unnie says as she turns to Chaewon unnie "baby Chae ?"

Looking away from Kkura unnie game Chaewon look at Eunbi unnie, at the sight of our leader Chaewon-nie smiles and exclaims "Eunbwi unnie !"

"Hey, let's go in our room okay ?" Eunbi says to little Chae who nods, gets up and follows Eunbi unnie

-------------------

We are now in our room, Yena unnie and Hyewon unnie joined us and are now playing with Chaewon, the maknae are watching a movie or playing video games in the living room.