33

Nodding her head as if to say she understand her, Chaewon just buries her head in the latter's neck as she sobs, letting the older girl comfort her

"Chaewon-nie ! Chaeyeon !" the girls turns their head toward the yelling and found some of their friends running toward them

"girls" Chaeyeon smiles at them, hugging Chaewon closer to her. " Chaewon you're okay ?" Eunbi asked the younger one worried about her. Looking down at the girl in her arms, Chaeyeon whispers "did Saku-chan inform you ?"

"yeah she did, don't worry" Eunbi answers for both of them as Minju leans down "Chaewon-nie ? you okay ?"

Nodding her head, Chaewon doesn't lift her head from Chaeyeon's shoulder, she even hugs the latter tighter "what's wrong Chae, you don't want to look at us ? Did we do something wrong ?" Eunbi asked the younger girl

Shaking her head, she whimpers softly. Eyeing the girl Chaeyeon sighs as she looks back toward her friends "I think she doesn't want you to see that she cried"

Smiling, Sakura pats the young girl's head softly as she says "don't worry Chae, they don't care if you cry, it's human I'm sure you've already seen Minju cry, she does it often"

"Yah ! Unnie I don't cries that often" Minju whines

" Chaewon, can you look at us ?" Eunbi asked the younger one worried about her. Looking down at the girl in her arms, Chaeyeon whispers "come on, it's just Eunbi unnie, Minju and Saku-chan"

Shaking her head, Chaewon tightens her hold on the latter. "Chae, baby, they're sorry I promise they'll not say something like that again" Minju says, squatting next to them

But then Chaewon start to cry again as she reply "d-ducky u-unnie is m–mean and the other g-giwl too"

"hey hey don't cry baby, it's okay Yena is getting scolded, she won't bother you anymore" Minju explains, stroking her head softy

Sitting down in a circle, Sakura and Eunbi look at them. " they didn't mean it sweetie. The girl you don't know is a very good friend of big Chaewon but she doesn't know you, otherwise she would never have done it, I swear" Eunbi replied quietly, trying to reassure her.

"Do you want to go back ?" Minju asks her, knowing that if they don't go back toward their friends they'll come to them.

Shaking her head furiously, Chaewon let out another whimper as she sobs"n-no I wan to stay hewe, they won't bothew me hewe... I don't wan to go back !"

Looking at each other the girls frowned as Sakura replies softly "we can't stay here sweetie.. we need to go home, don't you want to go home ?"

"no.. I don't wan ... I ... I'' Chaewon cries again

Patting Chaewon's back, Chaeyeon mumbles at the girls " let's put her to sleep it'll be easier" making her nod. So Eunbi and Sakura began to sing a song in hope to help the younger to fall asleep. While Minju held her girlfriend's hand, rubbing it gently.

With a sigh, Chaeyeon takes her hand from the latter's back and puts it on her head. After a few minutes, the girls are able to put the second youngest to sleep. "she's asleep..." she mumbles.

Nodding, Sakura get up as she says " we should go now.. we don't want Yujin and Yena running toward us and wake her up" while dusting herself off

Standing next to her Eunbi nods as she turns toward Chaeyeon who struggles to get up with Chaewon in her hands, bridal  style"here, I'll take her Chae."

Handing her, her friend, Chaeyeon gets up with Minju's help "unnie, how should we explain it to Wonnie and Yujin-nie ?"

Sighing, Eunbi, who is carrying the youngest on her back, hops up and down softly to rock Chaewon slowly as she replies, "I think it's time for everyone to know...so this doesn't happen again," and then returns to the others with the girls behind her.

"Of course we should inform Yujin and Wonyoung but not here... we'll do it at home, it would be better if you and Minju go to the car with Chaewon while we go get the others and put everything away" Chaeyeon says softly, pointing in the direction of their car

Nodding, Eunbi smiles at her as she and Minju walks toward their car "unnie... should we inform Chaewon as well ? that everyone knows ?...or should we keep it to ourselves and wait for her to open up to everyone...?"

Sighing, Eunbi looks at the ground and answers "I really really want to wait for her to open up but... you saw it, it's getting harder and harder to hide it from everyone... especially if Yujin kept teasing her with Yena"

Nodding her head, Minju opens the car door and enter "... let's settle her in the back so we can put Yujin and Yena unnie at the front, Yuri, Chaeyeon unnie and Sakura unnie in front of us and Wonyoung can seat next to me or Chaewon-nie" then she proceed to help Eunbi to put Chaewon in the back seat and attaches her safety belt "unnie .. I'm a bit scared... What if the public knows about this ? Chaewon won't accept it if they–"

Cutting her off, Eunbi look at her in the eyes as she replies "I have been thinking about this for a while already............ and I think I'm ready to stop my career if the fans don't accept her... because I won't lose Chaewon for something as small as this ... Yes knowing her, Chaewon will stop being an idol if she get a lot of hate so I'm not gonna let her alone when she will go through such a hard time"

Nodding her head, Minju smiles at Eunbi as she adds "unnie, I'll do the same, I think all the girls would do the same ... we can't be izone without you two"

Smiling, Eunbi pats Minju on the head as she goes to the driver seat and gets ready to drive. "Here they come..."she mumbles, stopping as she was about to open the door to look at Yena and Yujin running toward them. "Stop" she says, lifting her hand in the air and gesturing at them to stop

"unnie we are sorry..." Yujin bows to her, as she stops in front of her

"I'm not the one you should be apologizing to " Eunbi responds, crossing her arms on her chest, glaring at them "it's at Minju and Chaewon"

Turning toward the car, Yena goes to open the car door but she's interrupted by Eunbi who grabs her hand and shakes her head "Chaewon is sleeping right now, apologize later once she's awake.. For now you'll both sit at the front with Hyewon, Nako and Hitomi, I'm clear ?" she glares at them, making them nod at her commands and goes to sit at the front of the car, heads low, looking at their feet.