26

"we are here !" Hyewon said as she turns off the car and unlock her seatbelt

Doing the same, Yujin opens the car's door and jumps out of the car as she exclaimed "great ! I was getting extremely bored" 

Eunbi, agreeing with the younger, she opens the car trunk and instructed "Get out and let's install our stuff near the lake, then we can eat something or play somes games" as she hands the girls somes of their bags and takes the last one.

Looking back toward the car, Chaewon asked "Nako ? can you wake up the sleeping couple ?" pointing at the couple sleeping in the middle

Nodding Nako answered her "yeah sure unnie" then the others leave with all the bags to sets their stuffs.

Climbing in the car, Nako makes her way toward Chaeyeon and Sakura but seeing their position Nako smiles and takes a photo of them. Sakura is hugging Chaeyeon side way while the younger have her head on the gamer's shoulder.

Putting her phone back in her pocket Nako, gently shakes them and whisper softly "Chaeyeon unnie... Kkura-chan.. wake up we are here" but the two don't move and stay asleep

Pouting, Nako stop shaking them and instead shouted "Chaeyeon unnie ! Kkura-chan !" this time, she manages to wake Sakura up.

Opening her eyes, Sakura look up, trying to not wake the dancer up as she asked "Yeah ? what's wrong Nako-chan ?"

Pointing outside, Nako replied "unnie we are here..."

Looking around, Sakura nods and said "Oh thanks Nako-chan, I'll wake her up, don't worry"

"Okay, here unnie lock the car once you're done" Nako said as she goes out of the car as she hears Sakura said "No problem, we'll be here in two minutes.."

With the girls :

Nako walks toward the girls and once she reaches them, she sits next to Hitomi who was eating her favorite bread

Loking up from her phone, Eunbi turns her head toward the younger and asked her "they are not  coming ? "

Shaking her head, Nako answered her "yeah don't worry unnie, Kkura unnie is waking up Chaeyeon unnie and they'll be here soon" then she lays her head down on Hitomi's lap, closes her eyes as the latter smiles at her

Nodding Eunbi smiled "great" as she feels two arms wraps around her, looking behind her she finds Hyewon's smilling face and kiss her cheek

"Nako-chan ? " Nako hears Hitomi asked her, making her opens her eyes as she looks straight (or not) at her

"yeah ? what's wrong Hii-chan ?" she quiestioned the latter

Showing her bread at her, Hitomi asked "do you want some bread ?... I have too much for myself"

Hearing this, all the girls stop talking and stares at the bread lover. Slowly Yena opens her mouth and said "Hii-chan ? are you alright ?"

Confused, Hitomi looks around her, seeing the others straring  at her so she asked "yeah why ? "

Seeing as nobody is about to respond, Nako explained "you're about to share some bread with me..that's not... I mean ...I-" Nako was cut off by the bread's lover herself as she said "of course everything for you Nako-chan" making her fellow japanese blushes like crazy "O-Oh.. thanks Hii"

Meanwhile with ChaeKkura : 

She feels like forever since she starts to stare at the girl's sleeping face but in reality it's only been 3 to 4 minutes.

Smilling, Sakura sat up and slowly puts her arms around the dancer, shaking her gently "Chaeyeon-ah, wake up... we are here"

Whinning Chaeyeon, grabs what is closest to her and hugs it. What do you think is it ?

of course it's a blushing gamer, who now has her head in the latter neck, her hands on both side of Chaeyeon, supporting her own weight. "j-j-j-j-j-j-j-j-j-j-j-Jjaeyeon !"

Her cries wake Chaeyeon up, as the latter opens her eyes and asked "Saku-chan ? where are you ?"

"look down... in your arms Jjae" Sakura replied. Doing as she said, Chaeyeon looks at her arms and suddenly she feels like she was in fire. Quickly letting the gamer go Chaeyeon said "sorry !" 

"don't worry... it's nothing.." Sakura replied, trying to hide her blush as she turns her head to the side. After that, the two stay in an awkward silence. Both not knowing what to say to the other

After a while, Sakura coughs to get Chaeyeon attention then she said "we ..we hum.. should go join the others.."

"yeah, good idea" Chaeyeon agreed as she gets out of the car with the gamer and starts to walk toward the girls as Sakura locks the car

Once the two are in front of their friends, they sat down next to Eunbi and Hyewon

"Finally, we were about to get you ! What were you doing ?" Minju asked them curiously

Snorting, Yujin laughs as she replied " duh, what do you think they were kissing like there is no tomorrow !"

shocked by the younger, Eunbi hit her on the head as she exclaimed "Yujin ! who taught you to talk like that ?"

nodding her head like an idiot, Yena asked her again "yeah who taught you this shit ?"

turning her head to look at Yena, Yujin stares at her like she's the dumbest duck ever as she replied in a duh tone "... actually it's you ..."

Sighing the girls shake their head while Hyewon hit the duck on the head and exclaimed "stupid ! she's not an exemple to follow ! she 's the worst, you should take Eunbi unnie, Chaeyeon or anyone who isn't this stupid duck !"

Turning her head toward Hyewon, Yena stood up and points at herselfs as she shouted  "I'm not stupid ! I'm the best exemple she could takes !"

Shaking her head as she sighs, Chaewon replied "Oh no you're not, Eunbi unnie is !"

her sentence makes Yena pouts as she turns her body toward Yuri and asked her "Joyul, I'm the best right ?" with her puppy/ ducky eyes

Not knowing what to say, Yuri hesitates since she doesn't want to offend her crush but doesn't want to lie ether so she just said "you know unnie, you're the best in your own way..."

"really ? I love you Joyul !" Yena shouted as she hugs the younger , making her blushes like crazy