Scar reveal

Girls's POV except Kenzie

While we got back all of us just got into dry clothes while Kenzie grabbed a shower. She signed up for a modeling pictures tomorrow while we would be going back out to the beach tomorrow early morning.

"I really wouldn't think Kenzie would be so insecure... about her own body." Emma spoke up breaking the silence.

"Just give her time... I'm sure she will eventually get with us." Dev said.

"I really think she's just hiding something. Y'all saw Anna's transparent shirt on her. Her body is literally perfect." Sab said.

"Sab is not wrong. When she grabbed the sweatshirt she put it on so fast..." Anna said.

"Just give her time..." Dev said.

"Yeah yeah your right give time." Anna said leaning back into the couch.

Anna got up to get a drink when Kenzie came down.

"Hey Kenzie." Sab said.

"Hey. Ima go grab me some monsters from the store anyone wanna come? They can get whatever food they want!!" She yelled grabbing the keys.

"ME!" Everyone yelled.

"SHOTGUN!!!" Emma yelled racing out to the car.

We got to the store and we bought a lot of redbull and two packs of Ultra blue monster and ultra black monster. We bought a few more groceries and checked out.

"I am tired as fuck I'm going to bed when we get home." Kenzie said as we all nodded in agreement.

Kenzie's pov
The girls are definitely suspecting me with my sweatshirts. I just tried to play it off and act like nothing. I really wanted to tell someone because when I told Anna and Eva what really happened and why I took a break from social media I finally felt weight off my shoulders.

I was just too scared to tell anyone. What if they hate the scar and don't believe me? Maybe they stop being friends with me. Fuck I'm gonna need to put makeup on the scar for modeling pictures...

"Hey Kenzie?? You good? You haven't said anything since the grocery store." Emma said shaking me lightly.

"Yep perfectly fine." I said stopping the car at the house.

We got the groceries inside and I sat out on the patio.

"Yeah your not 'perfectly fine' what's wrong?" Anna said sitting next to me.

"Nothing im really okay. It's just flashbacks I think." I said lying through my teeth.

"Okay... we'll Cmon it's cold out here let's go in." She said grabbing my hand.

"Hey we're gonna watch a movie!" Dev yelled out.

Me and sat down on the couch. I didn't sleep on the plane at all so I could feel myself getting tired.

"Hey actually I didn't sleep on the plane I might go to sleep." I said getting up.

"Okay." Everyone said as I walked upstairs.

I was way to sleepy I don't know what I was doing . Took off my shirt leaving myself in sweats and a sports bra and sat in the bed.

I felt myself drifting to sleep with my eyes closing.

Anna's POV
After the movie ended I went upstairs. I saw her with only a sports bra but never thought anything to it. I set down her phone plugging it in. I did the same with mine and laid next to her. Kenzie turned over and that's when I saw it.