The after party part 1

Anna's pov
Since the night of July 4th me and Kenzie have been spending time up on the roof a lot. We even have fallen asleep other multiple times.

"Hey Anna?" Kenzie asked.

"What's up?" I said turning to her.

We were both laying on the roof.

"What would have happened if me and you didn't get along? Or didn't fake date at all?" She asked.

"I don't know one of us probably would be forced to leave." I said looking at her.

"Why do you ask?" I asked.

"I don't know. I'm just glad I agreed to fake date." She said shrugging her shoulders.

It was only noon but when I looked over Kenzie had fallen asleep.

"Damn that girl sleeps anywhere and anytime." I said laughing at bit.

"Hey Anna! Kenzie! Lunch!" Dev yelled as Kenzie woke up.

"They should put a bed up here." She said hopping down.

"Pfft a bed? Really?" I asked going right after her.

She nodded her head and went inside as I did the same.

"Hey Anna and Kenzie?" Emma asked.

"Yes?" I asked getting my food.

"What's up?" Kenzie asked doing the same.

"Can we throw a party? We've already asked Nour we just wanted to settle with you two? Emma asked excitedly.

"Who are we going to even invite?" Kenzie asked.

"The entire block!" Sab yelled.

"I don't care I just don't want any alcohol since we already what happened there." Kenzie said sitting on the couch.

"I don't care either just no sex in our rooms!" I said still at the counter.

"BET!" Emma and Sab yelled.

Time skip to party Bc unfortunately I'm fucking lazy

Kenzie's pov
The party actually started to get going. People were coming over mostly teenagers as I sat on the couch.

I was on my phone the entire time but I felt really tired. I went to the kitchen to see Emma and Sab there.

"Hey!! Great party! Right?!" They yelled over the music.

I nodded my head and laughed as they were drunk.

I got me a monster and went outside on the patio to see people were partying on the beach.

"Hey! Smoke?" He asked handing me a cigarette.

"No thank you." I said and he backed off.

"Nice to know some people are respectful." I whispered to myself.

"Hey! Famous Kenzie!!" Someone yelled as I saw my brother's bestfriend.

Kenzie has a
younger sister who is 16 —Bailey
Younger brother who is 14–Damien
And a older brother who is 22 —Kaden
K I know I added this last guy late but he's 27 and name is Bradley older brother. Okay byeeeee
Remember that lol

"Oh hey!" I yelled has he ran over to me.

"Wow University of Miami college? How are you doing!" I yelled as he had a smile.

"I'm doing pretty good! Spite when I last saw you... you were 16! Greatest basketball player!" He yelled hugging me.

"What brought you here?" He asked as we were walking the pier.

"Vacation month and a half." I said.

"Wow Kenzie you have grown! Me and Kaden still talk. Though your music is amazing!!" He said as we turned around to go back to the party.

"Thanks Daniel! I love you!" I yelled giving him a small kiss on the cheek before leaving him.

I turned back to walk the pier again as I see people partying and camping.

I stopped for pictures along the way and I really thought to myself this would be a great place to shoot a music video. With everyone in the background. I realized that one of my songs needs A music video for one of my songs I haven't released. I'm thinking maybe...

Falling it was a song that I made when I really thought I was in love but unfortunately I made that song like 3 years ago.

(Yeah yeah idc just act like you made the song and go with it

The song is Falling by Daniel Trevor remember and don't forget it's a part of the story.)

I called for contacts with the people in Miami and asked for permission and they said yes. I asked my producers to come and they are on their way. Soon enough I turned back around and headed towards the house.

I stopped with a few fans along the way and I was asked for pictures a lot and of course I did them.

I finally stepped back into the party house to grab me another monster. I sat on the couch till I saw a guy come towards me.

"Heyy beautiful lady. Want a drink?" He asked handing me one.

I shook my head no and gave it back to him. He was soon trying to force the drink to me till Anna stepped in.

"Hey the girls are upstairs with some guys including their boyfriends. We're gonna go." She said pulling my hand.

"Thanks..." I said as she nodded her head.

I notice she was slightly drunk.

"Your drunk?" I asked.

She nodded as I laughed and then pulled me into the room where the girls were at. When I tell you everyone was drunk EVERYONE WAS DRUNK AS FUCK.

"Heheh heyyy guyssss..." I said dragging the end letters.

"Hey Kenzieeeee!" They said very drunk.

"Okay party is over you guys are drunk! Anna help me you eight bed now." I said as they all looked at me.

"Do I sound lol I'm kidding? Cmon!" I yelled pushing the guys out to the room.

Everyone began to scatter as I got everyone out of the house.

Anna fell asleep in our room and the girls were sleeping too. The back and front patio were trashed up but not as bad as the inside. A few people helped me clean but I mostly did it myself. I manage to clean up everything the way it was left. I threw the trash out and I still couldn't sleep.

"Wow... 3am?" I said.

I checked up on the girls and they were all asleep. I plugged their phones in and set Advil and a bottle of water on their nightstand and left them.

I walked outside and sat in a lounge chair. It was cold but I didn't care. Right then I could feel my eyes closing as I fell asleep outside.