Recovering and supportive

"Kenzie please..." I said leaning against the door.

There was no answer.

"Kenzie?" I yelled out.

I opened the door to see her on her phone scrolling.

"Okay stop give me that now." I said grabbing her phone and turning it off.

"Look at me..." I whispered wiping tears from her face.

"You are beautiful the way you are and I know you've heard that a lot, stop worrying about what other people say." I said as she just stared at me.

"I hate this." She mumbled.

"Kenzie I know. The social media is so toxic. You can't let them control you though. Stand up for yourself. Stop letting them get to you." I said as I put my hand over her shoulder.

"Anna it's too hard though." She said still crying.

"Kenzie stop. I know this is hard but you have to admit. Everyone has a bad side to them. I think your scar looks pretty cool. Other people are gonna think differently. So fuck them people!" I said trying to cheer her up.

Nothing really worked she just kept trying to read the comments. I took her phone and shut it down and held her in my arms.

"Please... don't look at the comments..." I whispered.

"I hate having this scar... I should have woken up early and covered it." She said crying into the pillow.

"Look at me. You should have not. People are people and you is you. You can't change that. So believe it or not I hope that scar never leaves because it shows you how strong you are." I said smiling.

She smiled at me.

"I want to set this straight to social media..." she said.

"Yeah... I'll be with you." I said handing her phone.

She went live and hella lot people joined including the girls.

Kenzie's pov

"Umm so.. if you haven't already seen the pictures I posted and the recent TikTok I posted yes I do have a long scar on the side of it. Also yes I'm really insecure about it but I guess it's already out now. I don't wanna say the backstory about it but I'm happy I got it over with it because as Anna said... it shows people how strong I am..." I said smiling towards the end.

Anna hugged me from behind tight as I was still crying but not as bad.

I saw the comments and most of them were supportive.

User: Bro I think it's really cool!
User: imagine having a scar there it would be so sick!
Potato_cult.01: We love you Kenzie no matter what.
Evacudmore : Kenzie we love you!
Sheeeeesh.1234: You are strong Kenzie! We love you!
KenzieMil_fp: Kenzie don't listen to the haters! We love youuu!
User: dude that's gross.
     ^user: imagine having to hate on people to
     feel better fuck off
emmabrooksmcallister: fuck em hatersss <3
User: ew
     ^User: ew? Like your face. 🤮
Sabquesada: we love you Kenzie!!
Devvyyy: You are so strong Kenzie! We would never hate you for that!

I saw the comments and smiled. I would still read the hate comments but people were defending me.

"Hey... you wanna go back?" Anna whispered in my ear.

I forgot she had her arms wrapped around me.

"No I kinda just want to stay her with you..." I said quietly so the Live didn't hear.

"Hey guys so we're gonna leave but go check out Emma's beach pictures!!" Anna yelled ending the live.

"Boon?" I asked.

"Yes?" Anna asked laying right next to me.

"Was social media toxic back then?" I asked.

She shook her head no.

"Unfortunately people are toxic now. TikTok has changed." She said with a slight frown.

I looked at her and smiled. Anna grabbed her phone and went to my account on Instagram.

The picture has I've 1 mil likes. The comments were going crazy and so many supporters have been defending me. She showed me the comments and even the girls and the sway house defended me. I smiled has Anna put her phone down.

"Your beautiful." She said as I put my head on her chest.

"Says you. Literally fucking goddess over here." I said rolling my eyes.

"Mhmm. Sure." She said.

I finally tried to get some sleep gut I couldn't. Me and Anna both couldn't so we decided to go downstairs.

Girls pov besides Anna and Kenzie
"That's why she didn't wanna take off her sweatshirt" Emma said looking at her post.

"Damn the comments are not it..." Eva said.

"Guys she went live on TikTok." Dev said.

"Umm so.. if you haven't already seen the pictures I posted and the recent TikTok I posted yes I do have a long scar on the side of it. Also yes I'm really insecure about it but I guess it's already out now. I don't wanna say the backstory about it but I'm happy I got it over with it because as Anna said... it shows people how strong I am..." Kenzie said through the screen.

"I'm so proud of her!!" Sab yelled.

Supportive comments started to roll in and her post got over 3 mil likes on TikTok and the ig post got 1.2mil likes.

Everyone's POV
"Anyone else think she looks hot with the scar? I'll literally drop Zack for her." Emma said laughing.

"You wouldn't." Kenzie said as she and Anna came down.

"Bet! I'll do it rn!" She said getting her phone out.

"No no no no! Don't!" She yelled taking Anna's phone away.

"Canz I at least get a huggg!" Emma said hugging Kenzie.

"Well I don't got a choice do I?" Kenzie said laughing and hugging Emma back.

N/
ima end the chapter here bc I'm fucking tired and need to update this story 😃