"Happy Birthday K"

Kenzie's pov
Wow okay I didn't expect everyone to be here.

I was hugging the girls when Noah came in with bags.

"Oh shit hide them!" He said to Bailey as everyone laughed.

"Thanks David." I said giving him a hug.

To be honest I was really happy everyone was here but right now it was 1:00 pm and I am not happy with how exhausted I am.

"Hey I think ima go home for a little while." I said grabbing my keys.

I drove home and when I threw myself on the bed I immediately fell asleep hoping I wouldn't oversleep.

Anna's POV
After we saw Kenzie she looked extremely exhausted.

After seeing her go home we waited for awhile and she never came back.

"Hold on I'll go check on her." I said as Noah nodded and tossed me the keys to his car.

I drove all the way and opened the door. I checked the house and found her sleeping on the bed.

"She needs sleep..." I whispered as I was smiling.

"She still looks cute when she's asleep." I whispered as I shook her a little.

"Kenz you need to wake up." I said as she groaned in her sleep.

"It's literally 3 you need to wake up." I said as she shook her head no.

She can be very stubborn when she's half awake.

"One more hour please..." she said in her tired voice.

"Fine..." I said as I was walking away.

She grabbed my hand and scoot over in the bed.

"I missed you." I said as she was smiling.

I got in bed and she put her head in the crook of my neck. It took me while to fall asleep but I manage to drift away 30 mins.

Girl's POV except Anna and Kenzie
"Bro it's been literally 3 hours!" Dev yelled.

"We don't even have a car." Emma said in defeat.

"Take mine. It's 6 o'clock we need Kenzie to rehearse her songs." Daniel said behind us throwing the keys towards Emma.

"Thanks!" We all yelled in sync.

We drove over to the house and we all admit the house looked so cool. We opened the front door and checked every room.

"Omg Guys I found them." Sab said giggling.

We were all giggling at them and they were so cute.

Sab took a good photo of them.

"Totally not gonna post this." Sab said posting the picture.

Sab's post