Kaidence

Bradley's pov
It's been a couple days. We got our money back but for some reason Kenzie let him have possession for 100K. Too nice for no reason.

So I found out that Kenzie's old friend have made moved in LA.

I decided to contact her and she got really excited.

I'm thinking they haven't seen each other since 18.

Kenzie and the girls are all going to the soccer field.

So she would surprise her than.

Kenzie's pov
"Kenz! You ready?!" Anna asked as I got my cleats in my duffel bag and went downstairs.

"Yeah I'm ready." I said has I grabbed my keys and everyone hopped in.

"GIRLS I SWEAR TO GOD IF YOU GET ME PULLED OVER YOU OWE ME MONEY." I said as they were trampling each other in the car.

Anna sat up in the passenger seat as I drove to the soccer field.

"Wait wait wait. What if we make TikToks!" Emma yelled as she recorded me juggling the ball.

I kicked it too high in the air as it landed on my head.

Everyone started laughing as I rolled my eyes.

"Shut up leave me alone." I said grabbing the ball.

I let Anna juggle it as we ran across the field.

"Catch!" She yelled as she ran kicking the ball.

It dove straight at my face as I put my hand out catching the ball.

"HEY! LOOK IM NOT SUPPOSE TO CATCH IT WITH MY FACE IDIOT." I yelled as she laughed.

I kicked the ball as I ran it down passing Anna and kicking it the goal.

I put my hands up celebrating as we both laughed.

She got closer putting her arms around my waist.

"Well it seems that I'm better at soccer than you." I said sarcastically as I put my arms around her neck.

"Oh really? You wanna bet?" She asked as I nodded and laughed.

"Yes I wanna bet." I said pulling out 50 bucks.

"Ohhh okayyy." She said as she got her 50 bucks.

We ran over to the girls as they were live. We both placed the money in Eva's hand as we ran back picking the ball up.

Anna came running towards me with the ball.

"SHUMATE!! NO CMON!" I yelled trying to steal the ball from her.

She kept dribbling the ball left and right teasing me with her skills.

She finally scored between my legs.

"Really... I hate you." I said as I kicked the ball in front of me.

Eva's POV
Watching Kenzie and Anna having together on the field was so entertaining.

I'm glad Anna has found someone to complete her. I'm glad she comforts Kenzie when needed.

"Who is that?" Sab asked pointing to a girl who was watching Kenzie and Anna.

"A fan?" I asked as Dev looked.

"Mmm I don't know..." Emma said.

"Her eyes are following Kenzie." Emma said as she walked up to the girl.