The news

Kenzie's pov
"Kenzie. Hey director Mike here. Your going on tour! We'll go Germany! Australia! New York! Las Vegas! Mexico! All the places! How much you think that would be so fun!" Mike yelled through the phone.

My mind instantly went to what would I tell the girls... me and Anna finally got closer together and now I have to leave?

"Kenzie?" Mike said a few minutes later.

"Uh yeah I'll call you later we can discuss it tomorrow." I said hanging up immediately.

I took a deep breath so that I could act like nothing happened.

I sat down next to Anna and started to eat my food. I must have zoned out because someone was shaking me.

"Hey. You okay?" Anna asked staring straight at me.

"I'm fine." I said continue to eat my food.

I couldn't stop thinking about how I could tell Anna and the girls. I hated this but they are gonna force me to go either way. I hate this so much.

"I'm going to bed." I said throwing my food in the trash and walking upstairs.

My head started to hurt bad again so I went to my closet grabbing the bottle and taking some Advil.

I climbed into bed under the covers. I wanted to go to sleep so I could forget everything but nothing seem to work at all.

"Hey what is up with you?" Anna asked closing the door.

"Nothing." I said obviously lying through my teeth.

"Hey you don't get to do that anymore." She said forcing my chin to her.

"Anna stop..." I said turning back over.

" I don't get this... your literally happy for once and you get a phone ca-" she said cutting herself off.

"What happened on the phone?" She asked.

"Nothing okay stop worrying about it." I said trying to get her to leave it alone.

"No I want to know." She said kinda pushing it.

"Anna please just stop worrying about it." I said has I had tears forming in my eyes.

"I just want to know what's bothering you." Anna said.

"Just stop pushing it." I said finally getting words out of my mouth sternly.

"Do you want me to leave?" She asked.

She started to leave as I yelled wait. I tried to get words out of my mouth but she left already.

That than I started to cry. I was panicking trying to find ways I would tell the girls.

Hours later I still couldn't sleep. I checked the time to see it was 3am. It had quit raining so I put on a darker outfit changing out of Anna's clothes.

I opened the window to see it wasn't a big of a drop.

I decided to go by skateboard. I grabbed my phone turning the location off as I dropped my skateboard down hoping it wouldn't break. I finally jumped down and got on my skateboard skateboarding off.

I skateboarded to the skatepark late night. I hopped the fence as I started to do tricks on the ramp.

"Oh hey! You decided to come late-night too?" Someone yelled as I looked up.

It was a tall man about 6'4 with a hoodie on.