Going home

Kenzie's pov
The entire week of vacation went by fast. Me and Anna didn't tell anyone what happened at the movie night. Today we were going home.

"Heyyy your all packed?" Anna asked as I nodded my head.

"Yessir." I replied.

Anna closed the door locking it so no one would come inside.

"I want to thank you for helping me..." she fidgeting with her rings.

"Anytime... I'm here for you." I said with a smile and gave her a hug.

She hugged back and we stood like that for a couple minutes.

"Hey bro are you guys fucking! The plane is gonna leave in a few hours!!" Emma yelled from behind the door.

Me and Anna snickered. I went to the door and unlocked it to see a very upset Emma.

"Well?!" She yelled.

"Nah we had a quickie." Anna said laughing out loud.

"Anna!! We didn't do anything." I yelled laughing.

"Mhmmm..." Sab said walking next to Emma.

"No because if we did she would be a moaning mess." Anna said giving me a hug from behind.

"I hate you." I said laughing a little bit.

We finally got on the plane as me and Anna cuddled the rest of the way. I remembered that Anna never took her stuff out of my room.

"Anna you never took your stuff out my room." I whispered.

"Oh whoopsies guess I'm sleeping in your room." Anna said winking.

"Really..." I said annoyingly.

She just let out a laugh and we cuddled.

Me and Anna both managed to sleep nearly the entire way because when I woke up we were nearly there.

"Anna wake up." I said shaking her a little bit.

Anna is pretty easy to wake up... no wonder I sleep more than she does.

"You two get good sleep?" Dev asked as me and Anna both groaned.

Me and her both nodded our head as we were landing.

We got up and went to grab our bags.

Once we finally got home I sat on the bed and waited till Anna came back.

"Girls we are going to sleep! Since you guys had your beauty sleep!" Everyone yelled.

"Okay!" Anna yelled closing the door.

"Heyyy wanna watch a movie?" I asked as I climbed into bed.

"Yuh sure." She said climbing into bed with me.

I put my head in the crook of her neck as she put on Pitch Perfect.

Smut ig 😃
I wanted to tease Anna cause I was a little horny. So I stared to give small kisses on her neck. I guess she realized because her heart started to beat faster. I gave more kisses and some started to turn into light sucking. I guess that turned her on because she started to give me more access.

I didn't suck hard cause I didn't want to give her hickies but I kept kissing and sucking till I eventually found her sweet spot which made her let out a small moan.

"I want you..." I whispered into her ear.

I soon just got on top of her straddling her waist and giving her small kisses on her neck.