Rooftop movie night part 2

⚠️Suicidal thoughts— Attempt of self harm ⚠️

Kenzie's pov
While the outsiders played me and Anna cuddled up together. I know I'm still figuring out my sexuality but I'm pretty sure I'm bi. I just don't know how my fans are gonna react... Or how social media is gonna interact.

I really think Im falling for Anna. I put my head on the pillow watching the movie as Anna did the same thing.

Sab's POV
"Psst Eva!" I whispered loudly as Eva turned over to me.

"Look." I whispered pointing at Kenzie and Anna.

They were both half asleep but still awake cuddling each other.

"I bet you they are gonna date." Eva said as I let out a small laugh.

"Bro 200 bucks." Emma said joining the conversation.

"Nah 300 they kiss before next month." I said.

"I still think they aren't gonna date so I bet 250." Dev said sitting next to Emma.

"You have no hope Dev." Eva said laughing a bit.

"I don't buttttttt I don't think they are gonna date at all for now at least." Dev said dragging the u in but.

"So you think they will eventually?" Emma asked.

"Maybe but I don't think right now..." Dev replied.

"They are so fucking cuteeee." Emma giggled.

"Hey what's so funny?" Connor came in.

"Look..." we all said pointing to Kenzie and Anna.

"They are soooo cuteeeeee." Emma said whining.

"So fuck our relationship right?" Zack said coming from behind Emma.

"No they just give off better and cuter vibez don't worry about it." Emma said booping Zack's nose.

"Ooh damage..." Cooper said hugging me from behind.

"Oh like you are any better." Zack said laughing.

Anna's POV
I really haven't mentally been doing well. I mean I would sleep good eat and drink water but I just haven't been feeling myself lately.

Although Kenzie looked happy I didn't want to ruin the day for her. It's just I felt really off and I don't know what's happening. Kenzie comforted me last night but it felt like no one understood but her. She knows me so fucking well it's like we had known each other for years I'm reality we haven't known each other for an entire year...

Ugh I just hope I get too feeling better. Just knowing that Kenzie doesn't do anything for her self like self love kinda hurts me. Remembers she cares about others more then she does to herself.

She doesn't talk to anyone about her problems. I'd wish she would help herself first but no matter how hard you try she's always gonna care for others than herself first.

"Hey ima go to the bathroom." I said lifting Kenzie's head out of my neck.

She nodded and went back too the movie.

When I walked into the bathroom I felt really off. It felt like a wave of depression came over me. I started to shake uncontrollably and I felt tears coming out of my eyes.

"Fuck no no no no..." I whispered trying to calm myself.

Nothing... I shut the bathroom door and leaned against the counter. I looked into the mirror and all I saw was a mentally unstable person. Crying her eyes out for nothing. At that moment I felt like I was nothing. I didn't feel anything I felt useless. I felt like everyone was gonna leave me and it go to the point I hurt so bad I collapsed.

I was thinking about what would happened if I died... maybe no one would care? What is happening right now? Would anyone care that I would die? What if I just popped an entire bottle of pills... or cut? Fuck... I wanted to go back because I knew I was gone for a long time.

I tried to get up but all I did was collapse again. I manage to get up a few minutes later but lean on the counter.

I saw Kenzie's razor and I picked it up. Then I heard a knock at the door.

"Anna? You okay? You've been gone for 20 minutes." Kenzie said from out of the door.

Kenzie's pov
It's been 15 minutes and I started to get worried. I got down and went to the bathroom that was closed. I knocked on the door and I got no answer.

"Anna? Anna?! Anna?!" I yelled as I opened the door to see her holding my razor.

"A-Anna...okay look at me..." I said grabbing the razor out of her hand.

She just stared at me I hugged her has she hugged back. She started to uncontrollably sob and collapsed in my arms.

I carefully went to the ground holding her. She was still crying into my sweatshirt.

"I-I'm sorry..." she said as she still laid in my arms.

"Don't be..." I said putting her head on my chest.

She finally calmed down after 30 minutes of uncontrollably sobbing.

"Now you wanna tell me why you had my razor?" I asked holding my razor.

"I don't know what came over me... Next thing I knew I was okay but the next I was collapsing." She said as she was still in my arms.

"Are you doing better now?" I asked throwing my razor into the trash.

"Doing better because of you..." she said smiling. I smiled back and she put her face into the crook of neck. We stayed like this for about a few minutes when the girls banging on the door.

"Hey?! You guys not fucking right?" Dev yelled as me and Anna snickered.

"I won't tell them... but if you get this again tell me okay?" I said getting up as she got up with em.

Anna was slightly taller maybe about 1-2 inches taller than I was.

Anna nodded her head fixing her make-up.

I opened the door to see all 4 girls standing there looking worried.

"You didn't fuck did you?" Emma asked breaking the silence."

I shook my head no and brought Anna out with me.

"We had a mere problem but it's fixed." I said as me and Anna both got back up to the roof.

I laid down and Anna cuddled up next to me putting her head into the crook of my neck.

"You okay?" I whispered into her ears.

She looked to me and nodded.

The girls came back kinda suspicious but I didn't say anything.

Anna's pov
After Kenzie came in and took the razor out of my hand I couldn't help but stare at her.

She hugged me and that's when I collapsed into her arms. I couldn't feel any emotions but sadness. Kenzie didn't say anything she just held me close to her chest laying her head onto mine.

Damn this girl really is something else...I feel like we don't deserve her...

After 30 mins I finally calmed down.

I explained everything that happened and she seem to understand everything.

The girls were banging on the door yelling.

Kenzie dragged me out avoiding the girls and went back to the roof. Soon she let me cuddled up against her as I laid my head in the crook of her neck I could feel myself drift to sleep.

A/N
Elloooo I have a question...

Do you guys want smut in this book?

Also go check out my other book
'Team Up' :)