Scars to your beautiful

Kenzie's pov
It was a few days since my pictures I posted I found a studio that was in Miami. Ever since I posted my insecurities have been doing better I was getting better. I finally thought I could make a song about this because I know other people go through body shaming.

Anna and Sab came with me to the studio to ask if I could record a song.

"Oh my... is it really the Kenzie Miller at our studio!!" A guy asked coming up to us.

"Yes! I have a question for you guys!" I said laughing and shaking his hands.

"Anything." He said.

"I would like to record a song here! And I will put credits towards your guys company." I said as his eyes lit up.

"Wait are you actually not kidding?! Yes! We will collaborate with you!" He yelled doing a little happy dance.

Me and the girls laughed as another guy came out.

"Your not THE Kenzie Miller?! My daughter is so obsessed with your music!" He yelled shaking my hand.

"She's gonna record a song!" The other guy yelled pulling us into the studio.

I pulled into the studio as Sab and Anna watched. Another guy came into help with the auto tune and bass drums. I don't use auto tune very much on my songs. I go basic because I think autotune with my songs aren't very pleasant.

"Okayyy whenever you are ready!" The guy said through the headphones.

They started some music to see if I'd like it. They kept playing till I found one. I put my thumb up and they nodded. Then I started singing.

Song:
And you don't have to change a thing
The world could change its heart
No scars to your beautiful
We're stars and we're beautiful
She has dreams to be an envy, so she's starving
You know, covergirls eat nothing
She says, beauty is pain and there's beauty in everything
What's a little bit of hunger?
I could go a little while longer, she fades away
She don't see her perfect
She don't understand she's worth it
Or that beauty goes deeper than the surface
Oh-oh, oh-oh
So to all the girls that's hurting
Let me be your mirror
Help you see a little bit clearer
The light that shines within
There's a hope that's waiting for you in the dark
You should know you're beautiful just the way you are
And you don't have to change a thing
The world could change its heart
No scars to your beautiful
We're stars and we're beautiful

After we were done they played the song.

"OMG THIS IS INCREDIBLE!! I'm so glad we got to collab with you!" He said giving me the disc and hard drive to the song.

"Thank you!" I yelled walking out.

"Broooo you have to let us hear the song!!" Sab yelled jumping on my back.

"Maybe... or it can be a surprise." I said getting into the car.

"Yeah no you have to let us listen to it." Anna said.

"Fine. When we get home." I replied.

"Hey girls were home!!" I yelled going immediately to the fridge for a monster.

"Bro haven't you had one already?" Anna asked trying to grab the monster from me.

"Yes but says the girl who drinks 5 redbull a day." I said smirking.