Prologue

Once Upon A Time, or twenty years ago, Belle a normal girl from a french town would meet a beast on the outside seemed rough and cruel but looks deep inside and sees a kind, sweet soul. This Beast would be the man of her dreams and unknown to her, she would be one to break the prince's beastly spell with the ability to love another by the time the last pettel falls. After the spell was broken, the two got married and invited all their royal and non royal friends to the wedding: Snow White, Cinderella, Sleeping Beauty, Fa Mulan, Anita and  Roger Radcliffe, King Fredric, Queen Arianna, Princess Rapunzel, Eugene Fitzherbert and more. When Beast was elected as the king he decided to bring together all the worlds of famous stories your familer with, both fairy tale and non fairy tale worlds, to create The United States of Auradon or Just Auradon.

After Auradon was formed Many Heroes were named the new king and queen of the world/area they saved, with Princess Aurora and Prince Phillip being named the new Queen and King Respectively preseeding Queen Leah and King Stefan. They had their first child Audrey and two years later they had their second child, this time a boy. Maleficent, The Arch Enemy of Aurora and Phillip, was outraged but manage to create a magical potion to allow her to temporarily leave the isle so she can enact her revenge, with the assistance of The Evil Queen Of Cource. Maleficent already had a child, Mal, so her motive for stealing their baby was to see them devastated

Aurora was standing at her newborn son's crib, smiling at her precious baby. Phillip walked in and wrapped his arm around his wife.

Aurora: "He's so precious..I don't know what I would do without this angel."

Phillip: "I know. He's gonna be a amazing king one day, the successor Im looking for."

Aurora: "And Audrey's gonna find her true love. Both of them are gonna be happy."

Thats when Queen Leah and King Stefan ran into the room.

Queen Leah: "Where is he?! Where is my grandson!?"

Aurora smiled.

Aurora: "He's right here Mom.."

Queen Leah rushed over to her newborn and still unnamed grandson and picked him up

Queen Leah: "Agh! He's so precious! Did you name him yet?"

Aurora: "We Have decided on a Name! Everyone, This is the newest Member of the family, Andrew Beauty."

Audrey walked into the room alongside The Three Good Fairies, Belle, Beast, and Fairy Godmother.

Audrey: "Mommy...is that..?"

Aurora: "Yes dear. This is your new baby brother, Andrew."

Fairy Godmother: "Ughh! He's so adorable!"

Flora: "If We May my Dear, All three of us would like to bestole a gift on the child. A Single Gift much like we did when you were a child, no more no less."

Aurora: "Oh of course."

Everyone stepped out of the way and The Three Good Fairies stepped up.

Flora: "Sweet Baby Andrew, My Gift to You is the gift of Kindness."

With a tap of her wand, Gold magic started surrounding the baby , going into him with a brief red glow before fading away. Fauna then stepped up after Flora.

Fauna: "Precious Little Angel, My Gift to you is the gift of intelligence.."

Fauna lightly tapped her wand with green magic surrounding Baby Andrew eventually going in him as well. Then Maryweather stepped up, preparing to deliver her gift.