Chapter Eleven

The group continued to walk down the main road passing by a couple of dirty glares from a couple of the isle residents towards Audrey, Jane and Ben. 

Audrey: "So where exactly are we gonna find Carlos? The isle is pretty big and it might take forever to find him."

Mal: "I'm gonna safely assume that Cruella took him back to her house."

The group continued to walk down the street as Harry kept stalking them. Mal finally noticed and turned to confront him.

Mal: "Hey! Your following us. Why?"

Harry: "Oh Mal..how lovely to see you back at the island you abandoned us on."

Mal: "Ha ha. Very funny now what do you want?"

Harry: "So what I heard y'all are looking for your little Carlos...oops sorry..Andrew friend if I'm correct?"

Audrey: "Actually yes..he's my brother who..Cruella took from us a long time ago."

Harry: "Ah I see..so it's like a Rapunzel repeat situation..heh."

Mal: "Cut the crap Harry. Why do you care?"

Harry: "It turns out..I know exactly where Cruella and Carlos are at now and can lead you there."

Audrey: "Really? You can?"

Mal: "Don't trust him."

Harry: "Wha..? Mal doesn't trust me? I promise Uma has no strings attached here. She's not even involved, let alone even cares."

Mal: "Uh huh..sure she doesn't. I totally believe you. Guys, let's go."

Harry: "WAIT! I'm telling the truth..I know we had our...moments in the past but let me help. Please?"

Mal turned back and looked at Harry, who this time started to look genuine, and then at Audrey and Ben.

Audrey: "Mal..please. What if He's telling the truth. I..I just wanna get Carlos back."

Mal kept looking at Harry and back at Ben, Audrey and Jane and then sighed.

Mal: "Alright fine. But if your lying to us, you will have TWO hooks, got it??" 

Evie: "I still don't think this is a good idea."

Mal: "Look E, I have everything under control if anything goes south with with Harry. Shrimpy really doesn't wanna mess with me today."

Evie: "Okay..I trust you."

Meanwhile back at Cruella's Mansion just thinking about how fake Auradon was. Welcoming him with open arms only to be used and emotionally toyed with before being tossed back into the trash. Carlos didn't even try to go see Mal, Evie, Jay and Sam before leaving or even explaining to them what was going on as he just felt so numb at this point he just wanted to go with Cruella.

Carlos did think about the birth files. Surely, they had to have been fake even though all his birth details on the files were accurate to his birth information, only this time under the name "Andrew". Carlos wanted to shrug it off but  he just couldn't  stop thinking about it.

Then the flashbacks started to happen.

The flashbacks started off blurry but they cleared up revealing Aurora and Phillip.

Aurora: "He's so precious..I don't know what I'd do without this angel"

Phillip: "I know. He's gonna be a amazing king one day. The successor I'm looking for."

The flashbacks continued showing Aurora and Phillip and the Three Good Fairies and  Stefan and Leah. It was all coming together showing the family Carlos was held from this entire time.

Then came the memories of the kidnapping with Maleficent breaking in and taking Carlos/Andrew away.

Aurora: "NO!!!!!!!!!!!!! MY BABY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"

Phillip: "WHERE IS HE?! WHERE IS MY SON!!!? GUARDS!!! GUARDS!!! SEARCH ALL OF AUROICA, SEARCH OTHER NATIONS IF YOU HAVE TO!!!"

Cruella: "Welcome Home...Carlos.."

Freaked out and shocked by his new revelation, Carlos slipped and fell off of his bed causing a few things to fall off of his night stand causing noise to be heard downstairs.

Evil Queen: "What the heck was that noise?"

Cruella: "I'll check."

Cruella walked up the stairs to check on Carlos when he came out of his room before Cruella came completely up the stairs.

Cruella: "Are you alright?"

Carlos: "Im the lost Prince..am I?"

Cruella: "Uh..what are you saying Carlos? I can't quite hear you?"

Carlos: "I AM THE LOST PRINCE AM I???!"

Cruella froze, unable to say a word. For years Cruella and Maleficent both assumed Carlos was never gonna find out the truth about where he really came from so for him to confront Cruella about it came a shock to the both of them. Maleficent and Cruella just glared at each other shocked.

Carlos: "Am I wrong Mom? Or should I even call you that?"

Cruella: "Oh..pfft! Carlos! Do you even hear yourself! How could you ask such a ridiculous quest-"

Carlos: "IT WAS YOU!! IT WAS ALL YOU!!"

Cruella: "Everything I did was to protect you!"

Carlos: "Protect me?! Oh please!!"

Carlos shoved past Cruella and started walking doown the stairs.

Cruella: "CARLOS!!"

Carlos: "I spent my entire life wondering why you and Maleficent were so possessive and favored me over your own child!"

Cruella: "CARLOS!!:

Carlos: "Well now I know why. Yeah you really did a good job hiding the red flags didn't you Maleficent..?"

Maleficent: "I-uh excuse me!!?"

Cruella: "Oh please! I raised you for fifteen years when no one else did and this is the thanks I get?!"

Carlos: "You never raised me, you used me. You used me for your own pawn and game. Literally the only reason Maleficent even wanted me to begin with was to spite my ACTUAL parents all over a damn birthday party!!"

Jafar: *laughs* oh ho! Burn!

Maleficent: "Oh go shove a lamp down your throat you pompous fraud!!"

Jafar: "Black horned failures shouldn't throw stones!!"

Maleficent: "How about you-"

Scar: "ENOUGH!!!"

Cruella: "Carlos..do you see what you are doing to your poor mother and her friends? You're causing us to fight."

Carlos: This has nothing to do with me. Its all YOU TWO. You did this to yourselves and I don't want any part of it anymore. I'm done. Im leaving."

Cruella: "Oh Carlos..let's not overreact or do anything drastic. I suggest we stay here and we talk about-"

Cruella was about to pat Carlos but Carlos held her hand back.

Carlos: "NO! You lied to me about the world and me. I'm done being your puppet and I'm leaving and that's final!"

Cruella yanks her arm away accidentally knocking mirror down and shattering it. As Carlos started walking to the door, Maleficent and Cruella gave each other a glare and nodded and decided to go with their hands off approch now.

"You want me to be the bad guy, fine. Now I'm the bad guy." Cruella said coldly before walking over to Carlos and knocking him out.