Chapter One

Fifteen Years Later...Carlos is grown up as a teenager and apart of a group with Mal, Maleficent's daughter, Evie, Evil Queen's Daughter, Sam, Scar's Grandson and Jay, Jafar's Son all on the Isle of The Lost. The four were all hanging out when they were approached by Maleficent.

Mal: "Hi Mal..."

Evie, Carlos and Jay: "Hi Maleficent..."

Maleficent: "Stealing Candy Mal? So Disappointed.."

Mal: "It was from a baby!"

Maleficent: "Thats my nasty little girl! Now, you four come back to the castle. I have news to tell you. You four have been choosen to go to a different school, In Auradon."

Mal: "What?!!!"

Evie: "SERIOUSLY?!"

Sam: "No way Im going there. Get someone else!"

Jay: "Please say your freaking joking.."

Carlos: "Ugh FINALLY..."

Mal, Jay and Evie all looked at Carlos.

Carlos: "What?? I always wondered what Auradon was like."

Mal: "Im not going to some boarder school with prissy pink princesses!'

Evie: "Or stay in the same place Snow White and her seven Dwarfs are....ahhh...would that be something....(smiles)...oh wait...what am I saying? Gross.."

The four followed Maleficent back to her place.

Maleficent: "you will go, you will find Fairy Godmother's Wand..and you will release us."

Carlos: "Whats in it for us."

Maleficent: "Matching Thrones, Hers and Hers crowns."

Carlos: "whats in it for me?"

Maleficent: "Carlos, its all about You, Cruella and Me baby. Don't you love seeing innocent people suffer?"

Carlos: "Well Yeah..I mean who doesn't-"

Maleficent: "Well get me the wand! And with that wand and my septer I will be able to bend good and evil to my will!"

Scar: "OUR Will..."

Maleficent: "Our Will Our Will.."

Cruella: "And if you refuse, your grounded for the rest of your life. (winks)"

Maleficent: "Same with you Mal.."

Mal: "OK! First of all, I have to ask, Why are YOU So invested in Carlos?! He's not your son!"

Maleficent and Cruella looked at each other and briefly ignored the question. That was something Mal always wondered and even Carlos was confused why Maleficent, the Mistress of all Evil, was more invested in the Son of Cruella De Vil then her own daughter.

Cruella: "Carlos!"

Carlos: "Yeah Mom?"

Cruella: "Look in the mirror. You know what I see, I see someone strong, powerful, and extremely attractive to the point everyone would adore them..Oh look your here too! (laughs) Im just teasing!"

Carlos: "Ouch...wow..Okay.."

Cruella: "DOES MY CARLOS REALLY HAVE TO GO MALEFICENT? I'D MISS HIM TOO MUCH!"

Carlos: "I'll Miss you too Mom.."

Evil Queen: "Evie! Come over here!"

Evie walked over to her mother.