Chapter Three

For the rest of the Day even during some of her classes, Audrey couldn't stop thinking about Carlos. She didn't know why, but something about him seemed familer like she seen him before but couldn't for the life of her think of why she's thinking she met him somewhere somehow since he's a VK, the son of Cruella De Vil and she never met him prior to today. Carlos also had brown eyes which Audrey had and also were the exact eye color Andrew had and He was very pale again like Andrew but she shrugged it off as coincidences as pale kids were common and people with brown eyes are EXTREMELY Common so Andrew and this Carlos couldn't be the same person, right?

Audrey was at her locker talking with her Best friends, Jane, daughter of Fairy Godmother and Lonnie, daughter of Mulan.

Audrey: "So, do you guys know? The VKS are officially here."

Jane: "Yeah I know...and Im terrified."

Audrey: "(sigh) Look, I say we at the very least give them a chance. After all they just got here and funny enough Cruella's son doesn't seem to be threatening like at all. Neither did Maleficent's daughter."

Lonnie: "I agree. It would be unfair if we just thought they were pure evil right away."

Audrey: "I don't know why but Carlos looked very familer. Like I seen before but I don't know where."

Jane: "but you like never met him before."

Audrey: "I know...but...I'm sorry. Andrews birthday is coming up this Friday and this is a rough time for my whole family you know?"

Lonnie: "yeah. I couldn't imagine how hard it is for your parents especially your mom."

Jane: "how old Would he have been if he was with you guys."

Audrey: "15. Andrew would've been my life but I have to face the fact he's gone. My Parents can't accept this because every year they with the help of Rapunzel and Eugene, release lanterns into the sky hoping that he would follow them back home."

Lonnie: "Well...Queen Arianna and King Fredric did it with Rapunzel and it worked."

Audrey: "that's true but if it was the case Andrew would've been here by now or way before now. That's why I lost hope. I love my parents, I do. It's just hard for me to watch them hold on to a impossible fantasy instead of moving on."

Jane: "How are you and Ben doing?"

Audrey: "not good. Our relationship seems a bit strained. I think I'm too clingy and stuff and Ben seems uncomfortable in this relationship. It's not bens fault. He's been nothing but kind and sweet to me and extremely empathetic to me with the whole Andrew situation, it's just I think Ben deserves someone else and I'm not sure if I'm ready for such a commitment. We only dated for like 2-3 months at the most."

Lonnie: "do whatever you need to do. I'm sure he'll understand. I gotta get to R.O.A.R practice. See ya guys."

Audrey: "bye."

Meanwhile in the boys dorm, Carlos was unpacking along with Jay and Sam.

Carlos: "Hey guys..."

Sam: "Yeah?"

Jay: "What's up?"

Carlos: "my birthday is on Friday and I'm turning 15 so...I know we're supposed to like get the wand or whatever but I was wondering if we can take that day off."

Jay: "oh um......"

Carlos: "come on guys...every night on my birthday I see these...lanterns in the sky, always constant but ONLY on my birthday. And I don't know, I feel like they are meant for me. I need to see them, not just from the isle but In person."

Jay: "I mean your in charge...but we should probably talk to the girls about it. When is your birthday again?"

Carlos: "May 2nd so it's Friday. It's Monday and I'm pretty sure we have the whole month to get the wand or whatever."

Sam: "Yeah..."