Chapter Two

Audrey was at her locker putting her stuff in it. There was a break in between Third and Fourth Hour because The Five VKS was coming to Auradon. Audrey was extremely nervous but she still wanted to give them a chance. Thats when Audrey started having horrible flashbacks and started shaking from when Her younger brother Andrew was taken away from her and her family years ago. Audrey was absolutely shattered at the time when she was two years old and even still, fourteen years later it still gets to her. Ben walked up to her.

Ben: "Hey...You Okay?"

Audrey: "oh..yeah..yeah..Im fine."

Audrey wiped her tears away.

Ben: "You still thinking about Andrew."

Audrey: "I feel like I failed him. I could've stayed in the Nursery in there to make sure he was safe but I wasn't and I let him be taken away by I assume Maleficent..and (sniff)..."

Ben: "What? No. What happened that night was NOT your fault. You can't blame yourself for what happened."

Thats when Fairy Godmother walked up to the two.

Fairy Godmother: "Ben, Audrey. The VKS are here."

Ben and Audrey looked at each other and walked with Fairy Godmother outside. The Limo pulled up and Carlos, Mal, Evie, Sam and Jay all stepped out of the Limo.

Fairy Godmother: "Welcome to Auradon Prep! Im Fairy Godmother, Headmistress."

Carlos: "THE Fairy Godmother? As In, Bibbidi Bobbidi Boo?"

Fairy Godmother: "Bibbidi Bobbidi You know it!"

Carlos: "Yeah I always wondered what it was like for Cinderella to see you appear to help her at her lowest struggle only for you to guide her to her happy ending. I Always wanted to come to Auradon."

Ben: "Its so good to finally meet you! Im Ben, Son of Belle and Beast and Auradons up and coming king."

Audrey: "Im Audrey, his girlfriend."

Despite them being a couple, Carlos picked up the fact that Ben wasn't exactly comfortable with her saying that and neither was Audrey, like they were in a loveless relationship and neither of them wanted to break up with the other out of fear of breaking their heart.

Evie: "You had me at Prince..."

Fairy Godmother: "Okay! Ben and Audrey will show you around and I will see you tomorrow! The Doors of wisdom are never shut, but the library closes at 9 and as you may have heard I have a little thing about curfews."

Fairy Godmother walked away.

Audrey: "Wait Your Maleficent's daughter aren't you? I don't blame anything your mom did to my Parents..like at all. My Mom's Aurora, Sleeping-"

Mal: "Beauty. Yeah I heard the name. My Mom won't shut up about her. "

Audrey: "Really?"

Mal: "Really really. And you know what? I totally do not blame your grandparents for not inviting my power hungry lunatic of a mother, who by the way favors YOU more then her own daughter!!"

Carlos: "and that's my fault HOW!?"

Thats when Audrey starred at Carlos for a quick second before snapping back in reality.

Carlos: "Um You good?"

Audrey: "Oh yeah..Sorry. For some reason you looked like someone I knew. Aren't you Cruella De Vil's son."

Carlos: "Yeah. My Name's Carlos."

Ben: "Okay! So How about a tour? Auradon Prep, Originally built over 300 Years Ago and converted into a high school by my father who became king 20 years ago."

Carlos: "So...do you guys..like have wands and magic and stuff?"

Ben: "Yeah it exists, but its pretty much retired. Most of us are just regular mortals."

Audrey: "Funny story actually, So Magic was almost gonna be completely retired but my godmothers, Flora, Fauna and Maryweather, the Three Good Fairies, complained about it and Maryweather had this funny hissy fit about it so Fairy Godmother was placed in Charge of overseeing magic."

Carlos: "Interesting.."

Thats when Ben spotted Doug upstairs.

Ben: "Doug! Doug! Come down!"

Doug came downstairs and walked over to the group

Ben: "This is Doug, he's gonna help you with your classes and schedule and show you to the dorm. If you need anything as me or Doug."

Audrey: "Im also gonna be around so don't be afraid. Im not gonna bite (laughs)."

Audrey and Ben walked away.

Doug: "Hey guys...Im Dopey's son...and...Heigh Ho..."

Evie: "Evie...Evil Queen's Daughter."

Carlos rolled his eyes.

Doug: "I-Anyways so about your classes I put in the requirements already..History of Woodsmen and Pirates taught by Tinker Bell, Safety Rules for the Internet and um Remedial Goodness 101 taught by Fairy Godmother."

Carlos: "Im guessing that one is JUST For Us."

Doug: "Yeah..Come On Guys lets find your dorms."

Doug lead the group up the stairs to their rooms which were right next to each other. Mal and Evie entered their room, Jay, Carlos and Sam entered their room.

Carlos: "Wow this room looks..."

Jay: "Okay...Better then on the Isle."

Carlos: "Sam. Close the curtains..they are blinding me."

Sam: "who said you were the boss?"

Carlos: "Maleficent did so Shut up and close the freaking curtains? Is that really so diffcult?!"

Sam shut his mouth and rushed over to the curtain and closed it.

Carlos: "Ah...Much Better."