Sickly

Sadly, this is not the second part to Cheater, but I am working on that. This is one I started a while ago but got interrupted and never felt like finishing until now.

Fluff

"Wake up, mi amor," Roman whispered into Remus' ear, pressing soft kisses to his temple. Remus opened his heavy eyes and let out a raspy groan. His head felt weighed down and his throat felt like he swallowed pins. He curled in on himself as he began to cough, whimpering as his sore throat got worse. Roman sat on the edge of the bed and rubbed his shoulder, "Oh, Re, I told you to shower and change after playing in the rain yesterday."

"Hurts, Ro-Ro..." Remus whined, and it wasn't hard to tell his nose was stuffed up.

"Don't worry, I'll take care of you." Roman pressed another kiss to his temple, "I'll be back soon, promise."

Remus fell into a half-sleep state as he waited, craving his lover's touch. When Roman returned ten minutes later, they had a bowl of soup, medicine, bottle of water, and tissues. They held up a finger to say "one second" and left the room again after putting the things on the nightstand. Remus whined. This time, Roman brought in Remus' favorite blanket, his octopus plushie, and some movies. They put in The Shining and slipped under the covers with Remus, "There. I called in sick at work, so my focus can be taking care of you."

"Thanks, Ro-Ro."

June 29, 2021 14:48