Birthday

Y/n

I followed his exaggerated breaths and exhales as Ranboo started to walk me through how to calm down and sure enough I started to calm down a little.

"You mentioned a twin... have you talked to them to see if they are having this problem too?" he asked softly, still gently holding my hands in his.

I thought about it quietly and shook my head no "no I haven't but they aren't the type of person to be quiet about anything..."

"You should still talk to them about it. I'm sure it would really help you..." he pulled out his memory book "let me write this down so i remember to ask later- Oh! I have you a gift!" he said as he put the book down suddenly.

I tilted my head at how quickly he switched from serious. "Stay here for a second!" He walked off and came back with a grassy patch of dirt with a flower on it. "Look my comfort dirt grew a flower! So maybe... maybe you can have the flower and it could be your comfort flower i think you definitely need one right now..."

His tail was wagging back and forth and I smiled at him. And gently picked the flower before he put the dirt back down. "You and your silk touch hands" I said softly as i looked at the flower holding it gently

He smiled and stayed silent as I smiled "the flower is very comforting so thank you Ranboo." I said calmly and he just smiled and scooted over to sit back down beside me.

"Your welcome" He said comfortingly.

I just smiled at how caring he was and smiled "hey lower your head a bit." I said

He looked at me confused but did. And I gave him head pats. "Your such a good friend Ranboo."

His eyes held stars and his tail was wagging like crazy. "Do you Mean it?"

"Of course!" I was engulfed in a hug almost instantly. "Wings!" I said in panic "mindful of the wings!" He freed me.

"Sorry I forgot..." he said softly.

"it's ok just write it down in your book, anyways I have to go it's my birthday and my famil-"

"It's your birthday?"

"Yeah... it doesn't really mean much to me anyways it's not like it's my actual birthday... just the day Phil found us-" i was suddenly cut off

"Why didn't you tell me?! I didn't get you anything..."

I smiled a bit unsure "it's fine Ranboo I'm not a big gift person anyways." I stood up. "Plus my brother didn't even remember when they checked up on me this morning..."

"At least let me walk you home"

"You can walk me to the tree line. I don't want you getting caught ok? I don't know if my brothers would like to see me with a random dude..." He nodded and I picked up my flower and he asked me all sorts of questions on the way back. "So you like archery right?"

"Yeah I love it." He nodded and I walked back to the tree line "thanks for walking me." he gave me a smile as i walked off and I entered through the door only to find all of my brothers in the room they were giving Tommy gifts.

"Ah there you are- why do you have a flower?" Techno asked.

"I found it it's my comfort flower." I said quoting Ranboo without thinking about it.

"Those don't grow anywhere near here. How did you get there and back so fast?"

"What do you-"

"Don't tell me" Wilbur started. "Did a guy give it to you?"

I blushed slightly at the sudden prying into my life. "No! Like I said, I found it." I rushed up to my room "llI be back! Gotta put this in water!" I grabbed a glass and filled it with water before I put the f/c flower in it. Then I went back down to the living room.

Now Philza was here and all the guys looked at me. "Y/n techno said they think you've been hanging around some guy."

"Drop it, I found a flower where I wasn supposed to and now these three think a boy gave it to me." I said seriously.

Philza smiled "see I told you guys you were being paranoid but you would tell me if it was a boy right?"

"Yep of course! Tommy what did you get?!"

I changed subject as Tommy's eyes lit up. "Look! Techno gave me a used the axe of piece once card!"

My jaw dropped "why would you give that to him!? And not me!" Techno put a hand on my head

"I already let you use the axe of peace so calm down."

I pouted and sat down as Tommy opened up the next thing from Wilbur. Wilbur had gotten him a red bandanna and he tied it around his neck. "Look! I look fabulous!" Tommy said.

After that it was my turn to open a gift. I walked over and techno handed me a long box. I looked at him and opened it and I smiled when I saw the new quiver. "Thank you!" I smiled and put it to the side.

Wilbur pulled out another small box and handed it to me. When I opened it I smiled when I saw some new feathers I hadn't seen before. "Thanks wil..."

"Your welcome I found them out exploring, thought you would like em. "

I smiled as Philza handed one small box to each of us. Immune held a small necklace with a heart on it. Tommy held the same small heart but he was just a charm. I smiled up at Phil and thanked him for the gift before I went to my room. I stayed there most of the day. I was working on wildling some wood down to make some more arrows. I had lost track of time before I heard someone yell for me.

"Coming!" I yelled, setting down my stuff and walked to the living room. Both techno and Wilbur looked confused. "Someone left you a gift." Philza said.