A wish?

Y/n pov

I got into the water it was warm and relaxing on my body but it stayed still to my confusion. "Where are we before I make my wish."

"Where me and my sister reside hidden from the world only a very selective few know about it."

I nodded my head and thought I could have any wish I wanted? I though about the single wing on my back and then went through every other thing I could think
About. "I wish..."

Then I finally shook my head no and got out of the water. "For nothing.... May I use the wish some other time?" I asked calmly.

He handed me a book. "You can summon me with this." And I found myself back in Ranboo's room. I put the book in the enderchest and I got up and walked out of the house I was walking through town on the prime path. I could hear whispers around me about my single wing before I was tackled into a hug.

Panicked spread through my body I couldn't see who it was but when I heard tubbo speak I felt calmer "your up and moving around! Y/n that's great!"

I nodded my head and followed tubbo as he lead me somewhere soon enough I found myself in a underground base where everyone was. I found ny way and sat down besides Ranboo. I always felt safe next to Ranboo.

"Guys we found her up and walking around"

They talked for a bit Longer before everyone was starting to leave. I walked with Ranboo all the way back to the house he sat down on the couch I went to go plop down besides him but as soon as I touched what I have actually plopped down on it took me a few seconds to process it was ranboos lap. I felt the tips of my ears get warm but I didn't want to make it
Obvious this wasn't my plan as I just snuggled and leaned against him.

Ranboo pov.
I watched as Y/n plopped down sides ways on me. I was a bit flustered at First and had no
Idea what to do. But she rested her head against me and before I knew it I heard soft snoring coming From her.

'WhatDoIDo?!?WhatDoIDo?!?'

"T-tubbo" I called out in my panic.

"What's up big man- oh... well she sure made herself comfortable, is she sleeping?"

"Ye-yeah..."

He laughed a little and I looked up at him
Lost. "Put your arms around her you don't want her falling or something. And what's the big deal she's been clinging to you since she woke up?"

I wrapped my arms around her lower back like tubbo said and sighed. "I-I don't mind... it just catches me off guard, an-and I do not know why she's acting this way... but iI start to feel weird... my heart starts to race and I get all nervous around her."

Tubbo laughed again. "That's cause you like her boss man. And I wouldn't be surprised if she liked you as well."

"B-but didn't we already like each other?... w-we are already friends..." tubbo tolled his eyes as I said that and I wondered if I said something wrong.

"I mean as more then friends"

"Be-best friends?"

"No as lovers or boyfriend and girlfriend.

I felt my face heat up tenfold "wh-what?" I looked up at him Like a deer in headlights. "I-I don't kn-know..." I added on.

Tubbo just laughed "ask her big man you'll get an answer." Tubbo said calmly before he left the room.

I sighed and looked down at y/n. 'More then friends... there's no way... she literally tried to kill me when we first met.'

I shifted and rested again the couch arm and leaned back my feet dangling off the other side of the couch. I was too lost in thought to even notice the adjustment.  And I don't even remember falling asleep.

Y/n pov.

I started to open my eyes I was face down on something. I closed my eyes and rested my head again. But I slowly started to notice somethings.  whatever I was on was rather warm I adjusted only to feels someone's arms wrapped around me. My eyes shot open and I finally processed. Ranboo was halfway laying down on the couch fast asleep. And here I was laying on him.

I felt my face explode in a blush as I tried to get off but surprisingly he had a decent hold on me. I debated my options before I simply poke him on the nose. "Ranboo..." I said quietly.

I saw his ears lower a little bit and I poked him again and this time he opened his red eye.       "Y/n?" He asked tiredly.

"Sorry... can you free me?"

He mumbled a quiet yeah and freed me before he passed out again.  This time when I got off I stood there for a second. I had never noticed it before but Ranboo was rather attractive...

In a friendly sense! But I did look at his face the two tones that clashed in the middle leaving freckles and dots of the other half. And smiled and walked off. Only to be spotted by tubbo who had the biggest grin on his face.

"So you and boss man" he said with a smirk

"N-no!" I stuttered out.

"Really? You guys looked pretty comfy snuggled up togeather passed out."at this point I could  hear the teasing tone in his voice.

" I-it's not- not like that..." I said trying to sound confident.

Tubbo just laughed " give the guy a shot y/n. Denying it only lasts so long. Plus the author god is the one who decided that" He said with a smile " but so be it if you do much as hurt a single hair on his head ill end ya."

" yeah yeah it's not like that so stop worrying and second I would never hurt Ranboo." I thought about what he said "who's the author god?"

" good! I may not be his romantic soulmate but he his my platonic soulmate. So I'll beat ya. Oh? They aren't anyone important don't worry about it!"