Moving on

Y/n pov.
After that little death glare techno gave Ranboo we went back to practice and I struggled just as much as before until Ranboo took over and made me ignore techno and my urge to learn it the trial-by-fire way. We all sat down and we went over how to balance and how to do everything in 'theory' from this book.

After that, we practiced until my back and wings were sore. But I struggled if I could get into it and just stay still and I was fine but whenever I tried to move that's when it would all go downhill.

"God my wings feel like  they weigh 1000 pounds..." I grumbled out as I walk with techno and Ranboo it was maybe noon now and I already wanted to give up.

'These are just some stupid curse that got me and mom hurt... and they don't even work.' I sighed kicking a giant stone but when it didn't move I felt the pain shoot through my foot.

"Mother f-" I said falling to my butt and holding onto my poor foot.

"Y/n? Why would you kick that rock? just what made it seem like a good idea in the slightest?" Techno teased.

But when I scoffed and looked away I heard him sigh. "Y/n what's really going on... as your big brother I can tell somethings wrong. Please tell me..."

I shook my head "what's wrong is I just jammed every toe on this foot at once and it sucks!" I grumbled out in pain "Ranboo come help me up, please..."

Ranboo walked over and helped me up off of the ground with a shy smile "truth be told though... I've survived this long without flying I don't need it now... I think I'm just gonna explore ok?" I walked off but when Ranboo followed me I stopped.

"Alone sorry Ranboo."  He looked at me in surprise but sadly nodded.

I sighed now feeling bad I looked at him. "Bend down ok?" He lowered his head and I cupped his cheeks and put my forehead against his own. "Don't be sad ok? I'll be back before you know it ok?"

"Ok..." He mumbled as I freed him and walked off.

I walked until I got back to l'manberg then I continued walking until I got it the edge but I felt a hand rest on my shoulder. "Y/n."

"Dream..." I grumbled, "what do you want."

"I want to go with you." He said calmly "I bet you're still struggling to fight and be as quick and nimble as before when your balance is thrown off like it is. I just want to make sure my favorite playmate doesn't die you know?"

I sighed "I mean... I guess you can join me."

"Good but let's wait until tonight to leave." I looked at him skeptically. But when he put a flint and steel into my hand. "You still have my little gift from before so let's leave with a bang."

I looked at him "I already told you-"

"Oh come on y/n... it's not like anyone here actually likes you. Remember how they act when they see you again for the first time in a while. Do you really think a little destruction isn't justified?"

I bit my lip. "Fine but we pick one building," I said seriously.

"Good I have just the one in mind. The community house"

My jaw dropped as he took my hand and pulled me away "but we gotta hide ok?" And sure enough, we hid in the woods until it was dark and then he and i  Moved we found the community house and I went inside and started to place the TNT everywhere. We stepped outside and he handed me a lighter. I lit it and took a rubber band to hold the button down. Suddenly I craved destruction

Without even a second thought I threw the lighter into the wooden house and watched it catch fire before the TNT caught fire and started to explode.  Dream pulled me away from the explosion "if you stood that close you would've gone with it." He warned and I shrugged.

"Fine by me." The words left my mouth before I had time to process and Dream looked at me wide-eyed.

"Yeah... probably shouldn't be your first response..." Dream said still kinda shocked. "But I guess it makes sense at the same time... either way you ready to get outta here now?"

I nodded and we started walking leaving the home I once knew. I looked back to see it in the distance.  'Sorry Ranboo... looks like I won't be back before you know it... and i wont be taking you with me...'  i thought before Ilooked back up At Dream "any idea where we are going."

"Yeah, there is a kingdom a huge one about a three days walk to get there. I'll teach you how
To fly along the way"

I nodded "yeah the flying part... it won't work-"

"Trust me I can help you."

I sighed and just followed Dream "actually..." I stopped "I think I want to go home... I told Ranboo..."

"Y/n... listen to me." He gave me a sad comforting smile and put a hand on my shoulder. "He'll forget about you in two days... he won't even remember what you told him."

"No he wouldn't he has his memory book"

Dream chuckled and shook his head no " Ill handle it once I get back Y/n"

"... but what about Philza... my family..."

"Y/n if they cared about you... they would've tried harder to check on you, do you think youre a good liar? They could tell they just didn't care and Philza why isn't he the one out here teaching you to fly? Why is he leaving it to your friends."

I sighed I hated that what he was saying was making sense. "But... I just want to-"

He leads me forwards "I promise you everything is going to be so much better when you finally spread your wings on your own and take off. This town was always too small for you anyway... and you just blew up a building~ hide, allow time to pass and clear up before you go back."

I nodded my head. "Ok..." And with that, we traveled for three days and two nights before we got to the kingdom. I had gotten the hang of this flying thing at this point and was staying strong.

And now we were here? "Alright, we made it..."

Dream handed me an old coin purse "here considering it our parting gift I have to get back home."

I nodded and Dream started his walk back. And I opened the purse and saw gold coins. And I smiled as I held it close to me.

"Well... I guess I find a room."