Rude awakening.

y/n pov

I shifted in my spot starting to stir awake from the sound of  something... growling? I felt a pit in my stomach form as I started to slowly process that it was the sound of an enderman. The noise fully processed in my head and my eyes shot open and I looked around. I was in Ranboo's lap his arms and tail were wrapped protectively around me and he was definitely the one making the noise. Which put me a bit more at ease but still a lingering feeling of nervousness hit me... ' why is he growling..?'

"Ranboo?" I asked quietly and his attention turned to me.

"Y/n?! What the hell?" Another voice yelled and I looked and saw Tommy pointing a sword at us.

That's when I realized Ranboo was on edge because of Tommy. "It's ok Ranboo Tommy's my ..." then it hit me.

"Tommy?! What're you-"

"I'm the one supposed to be asking the questions we woke up to find you gone still which isn't normal for you and we all went off to go search and I find you not only with a guy but y/n don't you hate endermen?" he yelled looking at me accusingly.

I got free from Ranboo's hold and stood up and stretched, losing balance at the new weight on my back.  Ranboo had stood up and caught me helping me steady myself as he asked softly if I was ok. I nodded and glanced back at my  wings which had once again doubled in size; it was now the size of my whole arm. Once I adjusted to the new weight I looked back at Tommy.

"Look at him and tell me he looks like he's a whole enderman tommy." I said as i stepped away from Ranboo and moved protectively in front of him.

"Y/n, he was just growling at me like an enderman."  He said as he started to lower his sword a little.

"In my defense you were pointing a sword at us..." Ranboo said quietly.

"Wait he can talk?!" Tommy was now speechless.

"Yeah, not necessarily an enderman is he?" I shot back as I looked at Tommy like he was stupid.

"Ok maybe that question is cleared up but listen up mr.Boo if I find out you so much as hurt my twin I will-" Tommy was cut off

"Wait, this is your twin y/n?!" Ranboo said looking at me confused.

"Oh yeah I guess I stopped before I could tell you that didn't I?"

Suddenly Ranboo's whole demeanor changed and he seemed much more relaxed and his tail swayed normally again. Instead of how uncomfortable he looked before still a bit on edge until Tommy finally put away the sword.

"Tommy calm down.. Ranboo this is Tommy my twin. Tommy this is Ranboo my friend that gave me the birthday gift." I said trying to clear everything up.

"Ok fine..." Tommy said. "But you know if techno or Wilbur would've found you... you'd both be in a lot of trouble. Not anything more than friends, my ass  all cuddled up together sleeping."  tommy mumbled.

I sweatdropped "nah if it was Wilbur I could've calmed the situation down eventually and with techno...." I took a deep breath. "Yeah... that would've been a lot of me holding him back while I tried to calm down the situation..."