It hurts so much.

Ranboo pov.

We started our journey without another seconds delay. We all had plans to get out y/n back. We didn't know what horrible things were happening to her but none of us were standing for it. We were ready to fight a war for her.

Y/n pov.

I ran as fast as my legs could carry me and slid around the corner and into the closet I pressed myself up into the corner a hand over my mouth as I held my breath. Panic course through my body as I heard footsteps start to walk near the door.

When it was ripped open I scream when he grabbed my hand. "Got ya!"

I started laughing "no no no! This isn't fair! I can't hide in smaller places cause of my wings!"

My dad laughed "too bad your turn for dishes."

I sighed and walked it the kitchen and cleaned up after our meal once I did I looked out the window and sighed... 'I missed everyone else.'

"Hey dad... I think I'm gonna head home."

"What do you mean my little bluebird." He looked at me confused.

"I'm gonna head home..."

He Laughed then looked at me seriously. "Bluebird you are home."

It finally hit me why he was acting weird "oh... I mean my other home. With dadza and my brothers..."

He sighed "bluebird, those people aren't your real family-"

"No but Tommy is and Tommy is with them."

"And I am but I'm Right here"

I looked at him and suddenly I was filled with unease " yeah but you just showed up one day weither blood or not they are part of my family deal with it." I said "I'm going out into town" and with that I left the house.

After that argument tensions where a bit higher and those kinds of conversation kept happening... I felt more trapped here as time went on. He was trying to make it up to me though today he was taking Me Out for ice cream he was love bombing me.

"Y/n!" I heard a fimilar voice call out and I instantly took into the he air.

"Ranboo?! Ranboo where you at!!" I scanned the crowd and saw the tall Enderboy in question and I flew over and practically landed into his hug. "Oh my god I've missed you!"

And then I was surrounded "you
Idiot! Why'd you go run off and ditch us?" Wilbur grumbled.

"Yeah you need did you think you'd escape?" Techno added.

"I love finding out my daughter ran away in the middle of the night." Philza said calmly "but it's nice seeing you flying now kiddo."

"You jerk!" Tommy punched my arm. "You'd just had to run off right before everything fell to hell!"

I laughed and enjoyed the company of my family.

"Y/n! Y/n where'd you run off to!?"

My eyes lit up as I grabbed Tommy's hand "Tommy you have to meet him he's not as cool as Philza but he's our biological dad."