Dream

A/n: I had chapter titles mixed around sorry!

Y/n POV.
**Dream**
A sharp hot pain filled my whole body.

"No stop leave my baby alone! She did nothing wrong!" A female's voice very loud and clear rang out.

"Evil which! I can't believe you would do this! You deserve to watch your child suffer!" It was a distorted male's voice

"No, please! Just take mine and leave hers alone! Don't hurt my baby please she's too little!"

"Don't worry your time will come soon enough. Now quiet down if I don't pull out the whole thing it'll grow back we will just have to do this all over!" I felt another sharp pain fill my whole body as I cried.

I felt myself get put down. "Your turn now."

"No! Leave me alone!"

***dream end***

I shot awake gasping for air as tears filled my eyes I looked at my back in a panic but the giant wings were still there. Without even processing what was around me I curled up and started to cry.

'What was that?!? What did I just see? Was it a dream... it was too real, the pain was too real.' I felt myself start to hyperventilate as I started to be thrown into a panic attack.

'Was that my mom?! Who was the guy? Is that why Philza didn't see wings on her?! Is that why my wings took so long to grow?!? But why didn't I have Scars?!'

I couldn't faintly hear mumbling and I could faintly feel a hand on my shoulder but I was too out of it to process that I was fighting against and squirming away from others. I could faintly hear yelling but all I could think about was what I had just seen. It wasn't until I felt a sharp pain on my cheek that I finally looked up at technoblade who had slapped me, I finally started to process everything I was sobbing and my vision was blurry I had a headache and I couldn't seem to get enough oxygen in no matter how hard I tried.

"Wh-" I started.

"You were having some sorta panic attack...and yelling your name wasn't working. Y/n you look like you've seen a ghost are you-"

If all just suddenly processed. My wings when I was younger were ripped out of my back... my mom's too... this sick guy enjoyed it... I felt my stomach turn and I ran to the bathroom and puked up whatever was left in my stomach. The thought of it made me even more sick but there was nothing left in my stomach to puke up. As I stumbled to my feet. I finally looked around and noticed I was in my actual house. I made my way back to my room where everyone was waiting for me.

I just looked at them "Philza mom and me we" I paused when I saw Tommy. He doesn't know... does he remember did he have wings...

"You were what y/n"

"... we had... I- I forgot... sorry never mind..."
I looked at tubbo and Ranboo who looked the most panicked.

"Are you sure?" Philza asked.

I nodded quietly as I rubbed my arm before I saw those two yellow eyes from one of my others dreams in the corner they had a blackish foggy body but I could clearly make out the words "Tell them" emitting from them as no one else seemed to notice.

"Did i- Did me and tommy-" i paused and stopped not sure how I wanted to do this. "Was I hurt when you found me? Like scars or injured on my back..." I heard a sigh from behind me when no one was there and tensed up.

"No to the scars Although when I found you your back was bandaged up the whole space between your shoulder blades had been pretty badly torn up. But I couldn't figure out a cause since it was pretty much already scabbed over by the time I found you."

"And it just didn't scar?" I asked trying to get any information.

"It would've but techno knew how to take care of it and with my our help we managed to practically reduce the scar that did come out of it to very minor then then it just kinda faded and went away on its own why?"

I felt sick knowing my suspicion was correct "then that was a memory..." I said quietly.

"What was? Y/n what did you-"

I stopped Philza "you... really don't want to know.... Was- was Tommy hurt that way at all?"

"No? Tommy never had any sign of trauma on his back y/n seriously what did you see?"

"No-nothing... I promise it's not important... I just. I want to go back with tubbo and Ranboo... so out I need to change..."

I rushed everyone out of my room and closed the door. I felt tears start to fall again. "I think I have to puke again..." I mumbled as I grabbed a backpack and filled it with clothes and necessities for living. Grabbed the rest of my arrow and a few other things before I changed and looked at myself in the mirror. "Bluejay wings..." I said quietly as I admired the pattern and color of the wings on my back.

"So momma was a bluejay...." I sighed and looked at my eyes they were red and puffy from crying. "Gross..." I muttered.

I finally left my room and found ranboo. "Let's go home..." I said quietly.

"Ok," he said as he looked at me sadly before I felt myself get picked up and I just let Ranboo do what he wanted as he said goodbye to everyone.

Philza pov.
"We are worried right?" Techno said.

"Oh yeah, she's hiding something big," Wilbur added it.

"And it has to do with our mum," Tommy added finally.

"Boys... now listen very closely in this family when one of us struggles with something we don't let it slide," I said calmly.

"When techno struggled with his voices Tommy when Dream took his dice the first time. And even Wilbur when fundy overwhelmed him. Y/n was always stepping up to make sure to keep the balance and make sure we were ok."

"Divide and conquer find out what's wrong with your sister and help her it's what family does." I turned to look at them all.

But when they all had a look of determination and nodded I knew it was game on. "We start tomorrow tonight... we let her sleep and calm down and when tomorrow comes... keep an eye on her and watch over her."

I walked back inside the house and got pulled out a small torn-up book from my ender chest.

'Journey log book' it had proudly written on the torn leather of the front page.

I opened it and started reading "I had to of written down the day I found them... and there has to be something in there that I overlooked."